Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Panoramas !

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The new panoramas look gorgeous An Ostrich companion How COOL There are SO many things to look at and talk about now. Pets & Mounts in our houses now. Weeeeeeeeeeeee I knew you guys were so busy with so many surprises and fun stuff and it always is such a blast when it's time to "Show Us Your Stuff". Massively well done all of you who worked on this at KingsIsle. I know there are many other things going on that we can't know about and it must be so hard to keep such secrets from us but WOW is the pay off fun when you are FINALLY allowed to let us in on the fun stuff. Simply brilliant

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
The new panoramas look gorgeous An Ostrich companion How COOL There are SO many things to look at and talk about now. Pets & Mounts in our houses now. Weeeeeeeeeeeee I knew you guys were so busy with so many surprises and fun stuff and it always is such a blast when it's time to "Show Us Your Stuff". Massively well done all of you who worked on this at KingsIsle. I know there are many other things going on that we can't know about and it must be so hard to keep such secrets from us but WOW is the pay off fun when you are FINALLY allowed to let us in on the fun stuff. Simply brilliant
Same reaction with me, Chrissy! This is promising to be an EPIC update! Last time we got this much info, MB and AQ were released only a couple of weeks later! Brace yourselves, comrades! FUN IS ON THE HORIZON!!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
AAAAAAAHHH!!!! This is SO EXCITING!!!!! I wonder where those panoramas are...

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
I know right
It's so exciting!
And best of all, that Coliseum we've seen in the background of the new panorama has been revealed to be a PET BATTLE ARENA!!!! Plus, Pirate101 is getting an all new pet training system that sounds much, much better than the Wizard one! Oh happy days, happy days

On top of all that, the brand new panoramas show us that we'll be seeing some brand new areas of Skull Island!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So amazing! Though I think the ostrich is a pet, still it is cute Obviously a lost Azteca world & the views are simply GORGEOUS Please say it is coming soon, I'm afraid to ask for an exact date, because " that would be telling " drat it
Esperanza Devereaux lvl 65
Bold Bess Nightingale ditto
Silver Isis yep ditto
Black Morgan Moone ditto ditto
Marian Kidd same
darcy Abbott also

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Wow and I thought I saw all of Skull Island Skull Island part 3 is here,plus other updates that our pirates will see. Thank you so much for the update,this made my pirates happy.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Lordofwinter35 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I know right
It's so exciting!
And best of all, that Coliseum we've seen in the background of the new panorama has been revealed to be a PET BATTLE ARENA!!!! Plus, Pirate101 is getting an all new pet training system that sounds much, much better than the Wizard one! Oh happy days, happy days

On top of all that, the brand new panoramas show us that we'll be seeing some brand new areas of Skull Island!
Oooh, yeah...the new areas of Skull Island, very exciting indeed- I'm quite fond of that place. Can't wait to see what those areas have in store for our pirates and our newly trained super pets! Not to mention, by the looks of the new dino critters roaming around, my tribal pack companions will finally have some of their own kind to 'play' with. Everything looks amazing and it has definitely gotten everyone super excited again! Like Chrissy said, thank you so much KI, for providing us with these new sneak peaks.