Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Elites

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I have just been wondering for a while about the Armada Elites and I just want to ask a few questions about them.
1. Is the female Desdemona? and what is her role as a member of the elites and will we ever face her in combat?
2. If we do meet the Toymaker in the next chapter, will we be facing Kane? and maybe in a new skyway perhaps?
3. Does the Armada hold any pieces of the map to El Dorado?

Thanks!
Noble Tyler Strong61

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
1. I doubt any KI employees would confirm or deny that question. Apollo did foreshadow someone but was he talking about the female elite or someone else? Who knows.

Fighting her? I don't see why they wouldn't do that. Her role in the story? Who knows.

2. Most likely yes on the meeting the toymaker. It's strongly hinted that the PC is going back to the Armada homeland to find him. Fighting Kane on the next chapter however...who knows?

3. Yes, Kane have two pieces of the map.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CoolRebon on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
1. I doubt any KI employees would confirm or deny that question. Apollo did foreshadow someone but was he talking about the female elite or someone else? Who knows.

Fighting her? I don't see why they wouldn't do that. Her role in the story? Who knows.

2. Most likely yes on the meeting the toymaker. It's strongly hinted that the PC is going back to the Armada homeland to find him. Fighting Kane on the next chapter however...who knows?

3. Yes, Kane have two pieces of the map.
Well said.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I found a Blind Mew comment that is relevant to the first part of your first question.

5. In Apollo's Prophecy to us, that we must win the love of Desdemona to secure our fate...is it possible Desdemona is the female Elite? Or would that make her too sympathetic as an Elite of the Armada?

Many things are possible. But be warned - just because you have a female name without a face and a female face without a name, that doesn't mean the two go together.