Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Introducing the DUOSCRIBE!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Perhaps for, let's go with $ 12, we can subscribe to both W101 & P101. Simple.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps for, let's go with $ 12, we can subscribe to both W101 & P101. Simple.
Lol I am sure the accountants and the board of directors are twitching in their chairs as this suggestion. Cool idea but they DO have a business to run. Now I am all for a duo or bulk customer rate I just doubt it will be that juicey. Great concept.

Administrator
This is something we've considered and I'm sure the Marketing gurus will continue to think of new, enticing promotions and features, but in the meantime let me refer you to our FAQ page, which should show that we're really not entirely far off from that pricing now with two separate accounts and why having two separate accounts (one for Wizard101 and one for Pirate101) linked through the Family of Accounts system makes a lot of sense:

Will my Wizard101 Membership work for Pirate101?
No, Wizard101 and Pirate101 will have separate memberships. However, there are great ways to save if you play multiple games!
  • If a single account has both Wizard101 and Pirate101 monthly memberships, each game will be at the $6.95 per month pricing that is currently considered “family pricing” in Wizard101. This means if you already have a 1 Month Membership for Wizard101 at $9.95 per month, you can add Pirate101 for just an additional $3.95 per month!
  • If any family/linked group of accounts has two or more 1 Month Memberships regardless of which games, those will be priced at $6.95 per month as well.
  • For our Crowns players, Crowns are at an account level and can be spent in both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Will you be able to play Wizard101 and Pirate101 at the same time with the same account?
No. Much like you can’t play Grub Guardian and Wizard101 at the same time with the same account, you will not be able to play Wizard101 and Pirate101 at the same time on the same account. If you would like to play the games at the same time, you will need to make a new account and add it to your group of accounts so that you may transfer your crowns between accounts as necessary.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
This is something we've considered and I'm sure the Marketing gurus will continue to think of new, enticing promotions and features, but in the meantime let me refer you to our FAQ page, which should show that we're really not entirely far off from that pricing now with two separate accounts and why having two separate accounts (one for Wizard101 and one for Pirate101) linked through the Family of Accounts system makes a lot of sense:

Will my Wizard101 Membership work for Pirate101?
No, Wizard101 and Pirate101 will have separate memberships. However, there are great ways to save if you play multiple games!
  • If a single account has both Wizard101 and Pirate101 monthly memberships, each game will be at the $6.95 per month pricing that is currently considered “family pricing” in Wizard101. This means if you already have a 1 Month Membership for Wizard101 at $9.95 per month, you can add Pirate101 for just an additional $3.95 per month!
  • If any family/linked group of accounts has two or more 1 Month Memberships regardless of which games, those will be priced at $6.95 per month as well.
  • For our Crowns players, Crowns are at an account level and can be spent in both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Will you be able to play Wizard101 and Pirate101 at the same time with the same account?
No. Much like you can’t play Grub Guardian and Wizard101 at the same time with the same account, you will not be able to play Wizard101 and Pirate101 at the same time on the same account. If you would like to play the games at the same time, you will need to make a new account and add it to your group of accounts so that you may transfer your crowns between accounts as necessary.
I bite the bullet and go for the yearly memberships as that is a deal itself but I was wondering, will there be consideration for bonus for those like me that sub both games?