Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How I would make both PvE and PvP more fair

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Its simple really...

1. every class should have their class buff cards work exactly like the juju cards. The trouble with class buff cards are that they don't help the character's companions much at all which is a huge disadvantage in PvP. Buff cards just for wisdom, or strength, and the like should also be learnable, but every class has the same need for the juju cards and all should be able to train them for free.

2. same cards should not be stackable, they aren't stackable in Wizard101 for good reason yet they are allowed to be stackable in Pirate101 for bad reason. This means players should also be able to see what cards their team mates are going to play so that they can avoid wasting their buff cards.

3. PvP areas need to come out where the field is random and of various size

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Then the game will be SO EASY! Everybody wants a challenge!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
seasnake on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Its simple really...

1. every class should have their class buff cards work exactly like the juju cards. The trouble with class buff cards are that they don't help the character's companions much at all which is a huge disadvantage in PvP. Buff cards just for wisdom, or strength, and the like should also be learnable, but every class has the same need for the juju cards and all should be able to train them for free.

2. same cards should not be stackable, they aren't stackable in Wizard101 for good reason yet they are allowed to be stackable in Pirate101 for bad reason. This means players should also be able to see what cards their team mates are going to play so that they can avoid wasting their buff cards.

If your a musketeer, use ones that use agility. If your a privateer, use ones with will. If your a buccaneer, use ones with strength. If your a witchdoctor like me, you are very lucky.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
seasnake on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Its simple really...

in my opinion PvP is fair already, it all depends on personal skill

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
How about if your lv65 and your facing someone only let's say 30, then you would have to face them with only one or no companions, this would make it fair and there would still be a challenge.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
zuto4011a on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
in my opinion PvP is fair already, it all depends on personal skill
unless your a privateer, for obvious reasons.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
How about if your lv65 and your facing someone only let's say 30, then you would have to face them with only one or no companions, this would make it fair and there would still be a challenge.
Oh, I can definitely try that. I could put Raven's Cry and Crow's Song on me and dodge all incoming melee attacks then riposte and first strike. Btw, I use Manticore's Cudgel which is a melee witch weapon. My witch's vicious charge (enhanced by hidden) can also travel the board as well as my crazy assassin's strike. Plus two back stabs. But, before that, I put two great juju and one big juju. So, raise that challenge.