Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jumping Joey! And more pets...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Here are some pet ideas I would like to see in the game:

Jumping Joey (baby kangaroo)-
A little bit of Australia won't hurt. Imagine a Joey jumping and then it goes up to Kane and does this awesome jump kick! I also think Cool Ranch should have some kangaroos and koalas...

Elephant from India / Mammoth-
A cute little baby elephant that uses tusks as weapons, and it comes from India! It's counterpart will be a wooly mammoth.

Marleybone Fox-
A red little fox, very sneaky indeed. And no it is no humanoid, it is a normal fox.

Arctic Fox, mini penguin and Polar bear cub-
Some pets from Polaris...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Love the Aussie pets ideas. I would totally get them.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I love elephants! I love foxes!

I hope there will be more pets.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Very solid ideas, I really liked your idea about the little elephant. They did at one point have a Christmas elephant mount which was cool but a pet would be nice as well. Those other pets may work out as we may possibly enter worlds corresponding to their geography, but kangaroos in Cool Ranch will probably never work out because Cool Ranch is for more of a western theme and there were no Kangaroos in the old west. Keep coming up with new ideas because you never know when someone might end up deciding to use one of them.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I think these would be perfect ideas! I hope the Blind Mew lets these pass!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
i like it, but i dont really get why they should have koala in CR?

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
how about a baby krok from krokotopia or a lion from zafaria

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cutlessclark on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Very solid ideas, I really liked your idea about the little elephant. They did at one point have a Christmas elephant mount which was cool but a pet would be nice as well. Those other pets may work out as we may possibly enter worlds corresponding to their geography, but kangaroos in Cool Ranch will probably never work out because Cool Ranch is for more of a western theme and there were no Kangaroos in the old west. Keep coming up with new ideas because you never know when someone might end up deciding to use one of them.
It wouldn't be out of the question because kangaroos do live in a desert environment. I forget if koalas do though. With their limited diet I doubt it but Golden Guardian would be the obvious expert on the subject.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Since there are aztecosaur mummies, how about a Mummified Quetzel pet? It could have a laser-beam-eye attack.
Also here's a link to an old pet ideas thread.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Someone posted about getting a hedgehog pet, brown with a little black nose, and people excitedly posted back, WHERE? And HOW? They wanted to know where to find that pet drop. It turned out to be a real world pet, but clearly there is a desire for one in the game. Be honest, you read" hedgehog pet", and you could see it in your mind couldn't you? I could.