Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is the funniest Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
From their Promotion quests, I'd have to say Duck Holliday, with Billy the Kid and Hawkules (no promo yet) tied for a close second place.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i gotta say tyson. after he promoted the second time, i couldnt get enough of him. he gets an epic mustache

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
El Toro and Hawkules. When they're talking to each other, it's hilarious lol

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
I have to give a nod to Ensign Emmett. The way he shoots that gun is hilarious!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Sam Underhill on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
i forgot him. his mega hit is awesome and never fails to make me laugh. i think Gaspard is another funny companion. no matter how much i try, i cant take his accent seriously

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I am gonna have to agree with ya on this one. Although Mormo is downright adorable, I crack up laughing everytime I see Emmett boot scootin' backwards on his tush as he shoots. Just classic.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Witty Gavin on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Ratbeard. Nothin' less.
Oh, boy- I have to agree with you on this one Witty Gavin. Everything he says has me either crackin' up or scratchin' me head. Plus who ever does his voice work only adds to the hilarity- perfectly done. I can almost see the look of 'huh' on his fellow companions' faces every time he opens the hole his whiskers desperately attempt to keep shut. I rather enjoy using him as a source of inspiration for many things that I write.

So The Bearded Wonder for me all the way.