Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where you would live?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
If you were live anywhere in Pirate101 (This includes worlds that are only just mentioned.) where would you live? Personally I would like to live in the exotic realm of MooShu. Preferably in a large village so I get to see all of their art and music.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
My family lives in the finest of pyramids in Krokotopia. And in the empire I command the army, and navy. So there I would have to be at many meetings and councils.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Valencia with no armarda I'm a really good duelist well fenced and I'm Italian its eems like a beautiful place but if not that monquistia I always liked it

Captain
May 13, 2011
marleybone. i just want an urban life. i like dogs too

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
I would live in Grizzleheim it is my fav world i love the nature and sceneries its just amazing.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Krokotopia! My goodness, we are learning so much about Egypt in school and it fascinates me. Kt is based off of Egypt, right? Well I loved evry part of learning about Egypt that left me saying, "EW!!! That's gross!" Or
" that's actually pretty cool, am I right? The class: nope

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I would LOVE to live in Marleybone! I'm in love with steampunk and the Victorian Era in general! But then there's the problem with social class...

If I could live in any Wizard101 world though, it would have to be Avalon.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Quick Pearl on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I would LOVE to live in Marleybone! I'm in love with steampunk and the Victorian Era in general! But then there's the problem with social class...

If I could live in any Wizard101 world though, it would have to be Avalon.
Off topic for one moment, please excuse me... Pearl, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! (Anne bows politely, and hands you a red envelope and an orange.)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Now, let's see, um, I would go back to either A) the real world and probably bring back Nikketa (Nikki) or B) Grizzleheim and reunite with my old boss Baldur something-paws, or C) Cool Ranch. I personally think it would be an awesome wake up call to have a gun fight before breakfast. Depending on where I settle down though.

Captain
May 13, 2011
thinking again, maybe valencia. sounds crazy, but its not always i get to kick armada scrap metal