Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not Sure What Happened...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
I came onto the tradewinds tribune yesterday and saw the 50% more crowns advertisement and it said it was one day only, so I naturally went to get some crowns. After I got the crowns I noticed that the advertisement was gone, I thought I was dreaming when I saw the advertisement but then today it's back. I don't know what happened yesterday, if the advertisement was up by mistake for a few minutes or something. I did buy some crowns expecting more than what I got, but no foul on your part, I did get 25% off.

Hannah Ironside Level 65

Administrator
Sorry for the confusion. I will be sure to forward this on to the responsible parties, and if you would like to work out another arrangement, please reference this thread and the dates of purchase when you contact our Customer Support at support@pirate101.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*