Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranged Pets!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Currently, the pets can only deal damage through melee, but there could be new pets who are Musketeer based, or Witchdoctor based!

It's just a little idea. Please give me your comments and ideas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Currently, the pets can only deal damage through melee, but there could be new pets who are Musketeer based, or Witchdoctor based!

It's just a little idea. Please give me your comments and ideas!
I love the idea. I have no idea how practical it is programing wise, but the idea sure is cool.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Great idea that would be kill and I think it's likely KI would implement this idea into the game

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i think a little dark witch doctor spirit pet would be cute or a musketeer mouse pet.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson

level 59

Witch doctor

Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Privateers could get a bird. Buccaneers would get a shark. Swash's would get a monkey. Witches would get a skeletal cat. Musketeers would get a goldfish.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
This would be a good idea for a parrot, which is oddly missing from pets. They could have the skarakeet poo bomb.

Also:
Porcupine - shoots quills
Elephant - water spray
mini Ninja Pig - throwing stars

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
This would be a good idea for a parrot, which is oddly missing from pets. They could have the skarakeet poo bomb.

Also:
Porcupine - shoots quills
Elephant - water spray
mini Ninja Pig - throwing stars
Parrots are there. They are the pet from the Boochbeard bundle and several of the card purchases are scareakeets and they all indeed do the poo bomb quite well with the delightful sound effects from Skittles the KingsIsle cockatiel.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Why not a ranged labor golem its super hit mkssles launcher comes out and fires multiple missles he shots lasers out of his hands for normal attacks

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe there should be a miniature bunny spirit pet XD

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Maybe there should be a miniature bunny spirit pet XD

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor
Or just plain ole bunnies. I really love my Jackalope, he is adorable but unfortunately he is not the strongest in the pack as in a fit to my fighting style. It is so hard choosing damage over darlingness but I guess it is my choice to make and I am grateful for the privilege and the great variety.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Or just plain ole bunnies. I really love my Jackalope, he is adorable but unfortunately he is not the strongest in the pack as in a fit to my fighting style. It is so hard choosing damage over darlingness but I guess it is my choice to make and I am grateful for the privilege and the great variety.
The armadillo is cute and strong you can farm the midnight bandit for it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
The armadillo is cute and strong you can farm the midnight bandit for it
Oh he sure is. I have two of them and use them a lot. They are a great and very strong pet.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh he sure is. I have two of them and use them a lot. They are a great and very strong pet.
Then why not use him can you give me one hahaha I want one btw what epic does the jackalope have since I'm more than half way through cool ranch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Then why not use him can you give me one hahaha I want one btw what epic does the jackalope have since I'm more than half way through cool ranch
Two of my girls use them quite happily. They come with Cheap Shot and are a Buccaneer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Oh , sorry cancel the buccaneer part, I miss read my photo.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I would like to see a Toucan that shoots out froot loops. It's tropical, kind of pirate-y and a ranged pet- it just could work!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a Toucan that shoots out froot loops. It's tropical, kind of pirate-y and a ranged pet- it just could work!
And would also be very funny.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Two of my girls use them quite happily. They come with Cheap Shot and are a Buccaneer.
Alright thx I don't know if ratbeard will get along with him but I can just see bonnie Anne cuddling him aww
Well I saw someone had him yes I must say he is powerful he took out a lvl 31 salamander at full health by himself he is as good as an actual companion btw he has lvl30

Captain
May 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
i kept thinking about a cereal killer pun after reading that

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh that one is Great. Major Punish points for that one.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I like your style Sneaky George, I am always on the lookout for proper pun placement.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
You just thought of one ha

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I think there should be a mini Captain Avery pet
- Dark Amber Dove level 65 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I think there should be a mini Captain Avery pet
- Dark Amber Dove level 65 swashbuckler
Lol, now that would be kind of weird. Kind of like the Quidditch World team guys that they were able to buy in the Harry Potter books. Sounds cool at first but got weird later.