Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy New Year 2014!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Ahoy there! I trust ye all had a great 2013, but now me must face a new 2014! I wish you all success and blessing, and even when the new year is tough I wish you the strength to carry and push on. Congrats to KI for a successful 2013 and may 2014 be even better. Since I am 16 hours ahead of most of you, I am giving an early post.

Once again, thx everyone for a great 2013, and may 2014 be even better!

Let's take a look back at the great things KI has done for us in 2013:
-released the amazing worlds of marleybone and Aquila
-released a fun PvP system
-released all new housing, mounts, ships and clothes
-tonnes of free codes
-FREE CROWNS!

Wow wow wow! I wonder what 2014 holds. Happy new year everyone!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy there! I trust ye all had a great 2013, but now me must face a new 2014! I wish you all success and blessing, and even when the new year is tough I wish you the strength to carry and push on. Congrats to KI for a successful 2013 and may 2014 be even better. Since I am 16 hours ahead of most of you, I am giving an early post.

-tonnes of free codes
-FREE CROWNS!

And a Happy belated, or is it early New Years to you too & to all of my message board family. *Huge Chrissy Hugs all around*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:

-tonnes of free codes
-FREE CROWNS!

G'day mate (or matie)! Sorry if that is a bit cliché-ish but I believe I read somewhere that you hail from the Land Down Under and I am only familiar with the glamorized, Hollywood aussie sayings- no offense intended by my lack of proper greetings.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year to you as well. It has been a great year and I truly look forward to 2014. It was a pleasure to get acquainted with you on the boards and I eagerly await any future posts from you as they are always wise and rather enjoyable.

Kingsisle has indeed had an amazing year and I can't wait (like everyone else) to see what surprises they have in store for 2014. Enjoy the start of what should be a fantastic year.