Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Prince Yulefest, Come Back!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 11, 2013
I recently bought Prince Yulefest from the Crown Shop, and I decided to test him out in Cool Ranch. After a battle, he stared marching away in another direction! He didn't come back until I opened all the chests. This error has not been fixed, yet promised by an administrator to do so. May you please fix this error?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
LOL, that is a funny bug, but it has yet to happen to me. It could be a one-time thing, but keep your eyes open. I hope you keep hanging on until this bug is fixed!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
banana80000 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
I recently bought Prince Yulefest from the Crown Shop, and I decided to test him out in Cool Ranch. After a battle, he stared marching away in another direction! He didn't come back until I opened all the chests. This error has not been fixed, yet promised by an administrator to do so. May you please fix this error?
I haven't seen this one yet. Sounds kinda fun. He must be a bit of a loner.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
LOL he looks stupid walking probably have a leash on him but he'd only be able to move one space away from you

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
LOL XD that is a weird bug yet kind of insane. why would prince yulefest walk so far away from the fight and come back after you collect the treasure. I think it should be fixed immediately.