Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who gets el toro

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Every class, however swashbuckler gets mustang sally too.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Rooke23 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I think swashbuckler
You're right. Swashbucklers do get El Toro... as well as Musketeers, Witchdoctors, Privateers, and even the Bucaneers. El Toro is one of the many main companions we get throughout the game, meaning we'll all get him and he'll even have dialogue in certain quests (okay, most quests lol ).

His wife, however, only Swashbucklers will be lucky enough to get and she won't have any lines in quests. I still think Carolina should be a main companion as well (i mean, she IS El Toro's wife), but sadly she's not...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bloody Belle on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
You're right. Swashbucklers do get El Toro... as well as Musketeers, Witchdoctors, Privateers, and even the Bucaneers. El Toro is one of the many main companions we get throughout the game, meaning we'll all get him and he'll even have dialogue in certain quests (okay, most quests lol ).

His wife, however, only Swashbucklers will be lucky enough to get and she won't have any lines in quests. I still think Carolina should be a main companion as well (i mean, she IS El Toro's wife), but sadly she's not...
Hi Bloody Belle

I couldn't help but laugh when you hinted at El Toro's gift for the gab. He indeed has quite a lot to say throughout the game. And I also agree with you that Carolina should be a main quest companion. It would only make sense, although I can only imagine the conversations that would go on between her and El Toro.
That would have made for some pretty hilarious moments and I do believe El Toro would have been put in his place a time or two...or at least maybe humbled a little bit. Then again, probably not!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Everyone gets el toro. He's an all class companion like bonnie anne or rooster cogburn or monkey king (a mooshu companion)