Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is better, Bishop , Rooke ,Deacon,or Kane

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Bishop is the most interesting personne in mine opinion. He seems the smartest of the bunch.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
Bishop is the most interesting personne in mine opinion. He seems the smartest of the bunch.
No, actually, that's Kane. KANE is smartest.
By starting this thread, you forget something. Kane is 'smarter, stronger, and faster than any living being'
And if we could beat Bishop or Rooke, Kane could too.
Kane is the best, without a doubt.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Kane. It says he's the smrtest, strongest, and fastest of all the armada.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
well i'm gonna say rooke since i wear his gear and use his weapons

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea I think you guys have it here. Since Kane is the creator of the Elites, logic would state that he is smarter. If Kane were human then sure, a created being could, logically be smarter, but since Kane is created himself, then assumption of his superior intellect would be a safe bet.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Kane is obviously the best, but I still like Bishop the most. That Stache

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
well i like deacon ( actually phule but you rarely see him ) because i thought he was the main
villain till they showed kane and he has an epic gun which heals 16 per round now who wouldn't
want that

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well think about it no one's ever seen Phule fight before so who knows what that split-faced clockwork might show for us next we see him.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Phule because he is so enigmatic! It would be cool to hear about how Phule's 2 personalities were created, and why they clash so often.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Phule because he is so enigmatic! It would be cool to hear about how Phule's 2 personalities were created, and why they clash so often.
This sounds like a great question to put on Blind Mew's Thread.