Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holidays, and updates, and giveaways, Oh my!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Ahoy pirates!

Winter break is about to start and I want to wish you all a heartfelt "Happy Holidays!" Even better, finals have finally ended x cheering x! My sympathies to anyone else who had to suffer through them. On the bright side, we all get to take a break for a while to celebrate! I thought now would be a great time to talk about everything that's happened this month in Pirate101, and everything that might be yet to come!

First off, I want to thank KingsIsle for the amazing giveaways they held this month during the "Thirteen days of Christmas" event. I especially loved the free crowns (I only got 250, but it's the thought that counts). Congratulations to whoever managed to win the 60,000! What a thoughtful thing to do KingsIsle. The stories at the KingsIsle blog were incredible and touching as well, and to all of you who posted there, you most definitely deserve that prize!

On another note, we got some special updates this month! Companion and stat improvements, new attack abilities, and all the other little things that make the game so special. I have to admit, when I first saw the "Test Realm Open" sign I jumped out of my chair in anticipation of a brand new world! Obviously that's not what I found, but I've waited 7 months for new content and I can wait a few more! Besides some of the updates were long overdue (thank you thank you thank you for fixing up mormo, emett, and the other 3). Blind Mew has been dangling sneak peaks in front of us for months now, and I can't wait to see the new content when it eventually does come out!

Happy Holidays again pirates, and I hope you all have a fantastic new year!

Hope to see you all out in the spiral,
Dark Orion Ire Lvl 65 Merciless Octavio Ire Lvl 65 Fiery Dante Ire Lvl 63

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Lordofwinter35 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy pirates!

Winter break is about to start and I want to wish you all a heartfelt "Happy Holidays!" Even better, finals have finally ended x cheering x! My sympathies to anyone else who had to suffer through them. On the bright side, we all get to take a break for a while to celebrate! I thought now would be a great time to talk about everything that's happened this month in Pirate101, and everything that might be yet to come!

First off, I want to thank KingsIsle for the amazing giveaways they held this month during the "Thirteen days of Christmas" event. I especially loved the free crowns (I only got 250, but it's the thought that counts). Congratulations to whoever managed to win the 60,000! What a thoughtful thing to do KingsIsle. The stories at the KingsIsle blog were incredible and touching as well, and to all of you who posted there, you most definitely deserve that prize!

On another note, we got some special updates this month! Companion and stat improvements, new attack abilities, and all the other little things that make the game so special. I have to admit, when I first saw the "Test Realm Open" sign I jumped out of my chair in anticipation of a brand new world! Obviously that's not what I found, but I've waited 7 months for new content and I can wait a few more! Besides some of the updates were long overdue (thank you thank you thank you for fixing up mormo, emett, and the other 3). Blind Mew has been dangling sneak peaks in front of us for months now, and I can't wait to see the new content when it eventually does come out!

Happy Holidays again pirates, and I hope you all have a fantastic new year!

Hope to see you all out in the spiral,
Dark Orion Ire Lvl 65 Merciless Octavio Ire Lvl 65 Fiery Dante Ire Lvl 63
Thank you kindly Lordofwinter35

Congratulations on finishing up finals and getting to take that much deserved winter break. Like you said, time to celebrate and enjoy the holidays- which I do hope yours are very happy indeed.

You are absolutely right in mentioning that the KingsIsle giveaways were very much appreciated and the updates/improvements were well received also. They done did good!

Happy Holidays to you and enjoy your break

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Hear, Hear and a Hip Hip Hooray for KingsIsle and the amazing 12 Days of Christmas. Thank you very much.