Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can somebody help me? :(

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Hi I am a level 42 witchdoctor who needs help with the Inoshishi bandit tower in Sujimara village Mooshu.
I am in need of help because i have horrible powers and horrible companions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kronosroses on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am a level 42 witchdoctor who needs help with the Inoshishi bandit tower in Sujimara village Mooshu.
Hey Kronosroses!

I can help you, just please be sure to respond to post with date, time, realm and location you would like to meet in the game. I responded to help you with Moomori Compound but I never got a response post from you. Sounds as though you were able to beat this quest and hopefully you did. I am on EST and can help weeknights after 8 pm or various early and late times on the weekend. If you have a time or day that works best for you I will try my best to help as well. Also leave your pirates name in the post so I know who to look for.
I think for Moomori it said Tatiana on one of your posts.

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Funny, i'm about to do that on my Witchdoctor and i'm level 39!
If anything, this should be slightly easier for you because you are a witchdoctor. You've learnt charm (one of the best spells) and Mojo Storm/Reaver which are epic powers.
With companions, they aren't horrible. You should by now have these companions which i reccomend as the top spots, in order:
1.El Toro
If you've promoted him (which i urge you to do immediately) then he has espirit de corps, a 25% Accuracy&Dodge boost, which gives you the edge over the swashbuckler/witchdoctor/buccaneer(? I cant remember if there are bucc) bandits as they wont be hitting or dodging much. Also, give him relentless 2, first strike and riposte and make sure to use your ravens cry on him, it gives an extra first strike and riposte, plus movement.
2.Mormo
The new update gives mormo (if promoted to the max) a mojo STORM and mojo blade. That'll be extremely useful, and for powers i suggest mojo echo 2 and jobu's ruse.
3.Bonnie Anne
The Sniper fox is one of the allround best to bring, with el toro's accuracy buff she'll hit almost 100% of the time, and with burst fire 2 and overwatch with great juju brings more overall damage and criticals. Plus, she reduces dodge which is vital, and can heal 25% of your health!

And i'm so, oh so sorry for this but there is the quest (which you're probably doing) where you have to gain the tower key from inoishi bandits and it literally took me 3 days I pity your soul .
Good Luck though!

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 39

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Your powers are not horrible by any means. My witchdoctor kicks some royal tush. It is all in your fighting style. If your companions are poor then that falls on you to train them right. Do some searches on companion training and you will find some wonderful advice on how to train them to perform their best.
Than being said.....I am more than happy to help you with my higher lever witchdoctor to show you what I mean and I can then answer any questions specifically about how I trained each one.
Let me know when and where you would like to meet. One of my favorite places is the fountain in Avery's court as it is easy to get to and I use Vadima realm as it is never too busy. Just let me know the day, the time and time zone you are in and I would be pleased to help you out. My witchdoctor is: Merciful Christina. I hope to meet ya soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Funny, i'm about to do that on my Witchdoctor and i'm level 39!
If anything, this should be slightly easier for you because you are a witchdoctor. You've learnt charm (one of the best spells) and Mojo Storm/Reaver which are epic powers.
With companions, they aren't horrible. You should by now have these companions which i reccomend as the top spots, in order:
1.El Toro
If you've promoted him (which i urge you to do immediately) then he has espirit de corps, a 25% Accuracy&Dodge boost, which gives you the edge over the swashbuckler/witchdoctor/buccaneer(? I cant remember if there are bucc) bandits as they wont be hitting or dodging much. Also, give him relentless 2, first strike and riposte and make sure to use your ravens cry on him, it gives an extra first strike and riposte, plus movement.
2.Mormo
The new update gives mormo (if promoted to the max) a mojo STORM and mojo blade. That'll be extremely useful, and for powers i suggest mojo echo 2 and jobu's ruse.
3.Bonnie Anne
The Sniper fox is one of the allround best to bring, with el toro's accuracy buff she'll hit almost 100% of the time, and with burst fire 2 and overwatch with great juju brings more overall damage and criticals. Plus, she reduces dodge which is vital, and can heal 25% of your health!

And i'm so, oh so sorry for this but there is the quest (which you're probably doing) where you have to gain the tower key from inoishi bandits and it literally took me 3 days I pity your soul .
Good Luck though!

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 39
A well thought out answer with delightful details and wonderful training advice. Well done.