Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new privy power

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I was thinking it would be a great idea if privy got a +50% dodge, accuracy and damage boost when below 500 health and have no companions, lets face it privateers cant fight we need something to give us a chance, and other classes could get something similar, like buck gets a shield and swash gets a hidden that only goes away when they attack, and musket gets a extra 50 dodge, witch maybe gets to revive one companion and that companion has 200 hundred health when revived

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Hmm... sounds a bit "op".
They already have elusive which gives them a +50% dodge when under 50% health, and now more?
Also, it increases their damage, which isn't right as privateers are a defensive class.
Increasing their accuracy? That's the same as turn the tide, which isn't needed for privateers because they aren't meant to attack much.
Maybe +50% armor and resist would be better instead of dodge, accuracy and damage.
And the rest of the powers you mentioned below (no offense) but they're bad. Witchdoctor getting healing? Also, the other ones you mentioned are already existing powers!

Merciless Jean Percy 65
Merciless cass spencer 22
Merciless Jack Ramsey 30
Merciless Quinn Quincy 13
Merciless Harry Quincy 5

Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
zuto4011a on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking it would be a great idea if privy got a +50% dodge, accuracy and damage boost when below 500 health and have no companions, lets face it privateers cant fight we need something to give us a chance, and other classes could get something similar, like buck gets a shield and swash gets a hidden that only goes away when they attack, and musket gets a extra 50 dodge, witch maybe gets to revive one companion and that companion has 200 hundred health when revived
Privateers are powerful enough and your idea seems a bit op in my opinion. The extra abilities you gave to the other school seem pretty weak lol. I think pvp is fine without these ideas.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
zuto4011a on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
Privateers are incredibly strong as is, and adding any more powers at this stage would just make them more powerful. Great idea though!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013