Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

plot problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
hey there i saw that theres a problem with the story line when we half to go get mustang sally we talk to one eyed jack and he said that he'll give us a free favor but frogfather's assistant or whatever says that favors can only be exchanged not given

Developer
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
hey there i saw that theres a problem with the story line when we half to go get mustang sally we talk to one eyed jack and he said that he'll give us a free favor but frogfather's assistant or whatever says that favors can only be exchanged not given
Well, bear in mind that the primary reason the rules of favors are so convoluted is so that you can basically do anything you want with them and make it "legal" - basically, Jack was exchanging the information with you for the pleasure of your company during the conversation.

The Frogfather may never price a favor at zero, but Jack plays a little looser with the rules. I'm sure the Frogfather would see that as the reason that Jack just runs a penny ante Yum stand while he commands a criminal empire.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Blind Mew on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Well, bear in mind that the primary reason the rules of favors are so convoluted is so that you can basically do anything you want with them and make it "legal" - basically, Jack was exchanging the information with you for the pleasure of your company during the conversation.

The Frogfather may never price a favor at zero, but Jack plays a little looser with the rules. I'm sure the Frogfather would see that as the reason that Jack just runs a penny ante Yum stand while he commands a criminal empire.
Lol, If the Frogfather thinks that that is all Jack has up his sleeves then he is not so well informed as he thinks he is.