Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mac crashs.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
This happens alot. I am playing wizard101, or pirate101 on a mac computer, and suddenly the screen goes all white, and only a corner will show. The game will be frozen. Also sometimes charactors will have messed up names where it shows scribble instead of thier name. Can someone plz hep me

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Zachary DarkHammer on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
This happens alot. I am playing wizard101, or pirate101 on a mac computer, and suddenly the screen goes all white, and only a corner will show. The game will be frozen. Also sometimes charactors will have messed up names where it shows scribble instead of thier name. Can someone plz hep me
Same thing happens to me. I contacted support And they said to graphics on the lowest and to play in a window. They said the reason for it was that the Mac I was playing on has an old processer and bad graphics card. Try this and it should let you play longer. It didn't stop the crashes but it helped. See ya in the skyways!!
Stormy Sam