Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateers

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
The reason why we privateers love increased criticals is because it's great use for healing and victory with swashbucklers.We privateers beat swashbucklers with their own powers but they don't have this power for their whole team just for them selves thats how we beat swashbucklers. P.S. if you use a musketeer on a swashbuckler your most likely to win.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
treasurelover224 on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
The reason why we privateers love increased criticals is because it's great use for healing and victory with swashbucklers.We privateers beat swashbucklers with their own powers but they don't have this power for their whole team just for them selves thats how we beat swashbucklers. P.S. if you use a musketeer on a swashbuckler your most likely to win.
Lol i find this offensive to swashbucklers and privateers do not always win agains swashbucklers I pvped a max privateer with 3176 health and won. And i have 2783 health. And just because musketeers are ranged doesn't mean they always win because of overwatch. It's a great word and action. Y'know what it's called? It's called Dodge!
Hope this helped

Brave Dylan lvl 65
Finnigan Ashburn lvl 65
Anthony Nightingale lvl 63

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
treasurelover224 on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
i dont use critical buff i still win ( we have like a hundred other buffs)

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
It more about the player than the class. Some players are better as a privateer, swashbuckler, musketeer, etc. A swashbuckler can beat a privateer or musketeer depending on their strategy. For example, vs. Musketeers may have ranged attacks and excellent accuracy, but a swashbuckler has excellent dodge and are able to move faster and farther. Victory could go to either side. The player just needs to play their "cards" right. Ha just kidding, but like I said, it's all about strategy.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Can't keep it all biased on Privy :)
Course, Privateers do have a ton of buffs, but people like Raven are still capable of defeating them. If you find fighting other classes in PVP is easy, try facing other Privateers and get some class competition to go on. hehe