Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character References

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
That really sounds like a great story. Have you submitted them to the Fan Fiction pages?
Nah, I've never really gotten the chance because I'm not done writing yet! LOL! Anyway, I may do just that when I eventually finish!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Miss Fox, I have a few questions for you:
  1. Lets just say that Kyubey came up to you wanting to make a contract with you to become a magical girl. Would you say yes or no?
    If you said yes, answer thees next questions:
  2. What would your wish be?
  3. If you could pick, what color would you soul gem be?
  4. What would you use to fight if you could pick?
Thats all the questions I have for you.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
pirate101 lover on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Miss Fox, I have a few questions for you:
  1. Lets just say that Kyubey came up to you wanting to make a contract with you to become a magical girl. Would you say yes or no?
    If you said yes, answer thees next questions:
  2. What would your wish be?
  3. If you could pick, what color would you soul gem be?
  4. What would you use to fight if you could pick?
Thats all the questions I have for you.
I'd likely say yes, just because. I wouldn't know the consequences if I lived in that universe anyway, but still, even if I did I'd likely say yes because of excitement. XD

My wish... I'd wish to never have to be alone again, unless I wanted to be alone.

I'd want a bright red, a teal color, sea green, or heck, lavender. Not like Kyokos, Sayaka's, and Homura's though, softer lavender, scarlet, not burgundy, and teal, as in greenish blue instead of sea blue. XD

Most likely a battleaxe, maybe flails. Heck, rifles or modern guns.

Heh... I based Emma's appearance off my first magical girl design, if you want some truth.

Ciao!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Here is my answer:
I would say yes. I don't know why, but the thought of having my soul ripped out of me is a huge minus.
My wish: to have world peace like ending wars. Or not letting the Titanic sink. Or to end world hunger and poverty. I would choose between those.
I would want my soul gem to be a light yellow color, a bit lighter the Mami's.
I would probably use a sword like Sayaka, or a bow and arrow like Madoka. I won't be all that good using a gun though.
P.S. Emma, if you are on YouTube any time soon, the you should look up: ENGLISH "Magica". The title is something along the lines of that, I'll check soon. It basically is the closing song for pmmm after the 3rd episode because it changed because you-know-who died. :(. The lyrics to the song aren't exactly the same, use the next few lines as an example
The stories of my childhood have taught me ( have thought me)
No matter what hurdles there may be, your wish comes true. (Was I a fool to trust in those lies)
Or at a the very beginning:
The kight of love, though which seems far away, will shine upon your heart, ( Transcend and rise above)
I have only one dream, and it ha ripped at the seam, this world will end in ruin ( and ill lose all I love )
The
words might be a bit off.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I will let you guys figure out what my swashbuckler is referencing here.

"Objection!!!" :P (Can you guess what character from a popular franchise that referenced?)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
(To Rachel: Easy. Princess Peach. Super Mario Sunshine Court Scene. Enough said.)

My Buccaneers, Goldie and George Gordon 1, reference Ash from the Pokémon TV series. They are all outgoing and stupid at first, but Ash and Gordon eventually mature. Goldie's still a kid.

My Privateers reference my friends in real life, Joe Yard and Olivia Gaff. (Those are the pirate names.)

Fearless and Sly reference me, cause my only 'fear' is failing a grade, which is pretty much impossible, and I kind of clever. They are a and respectively.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
I will let you guys figure out what my swashbuckler is referencing here.

"Objection!!!" :P (Can you guess what character from a popular franchise that referenced?)
Does this character happen to be an Ace Attourney?

Ciao!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Emma, I have been thinking for a while. If Homura said that ( if I try typing in that long name it just auto corrects to walnuts nachos, XD) is powerful enough that she doesn't need to hide in a labyrinth, then what was that thing Madoka is running in in the first episode? Just a thought.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai is based off of Ezio Audditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed.
Felix is a sith lord, apprentice to Darth Vader.
Laura is... well, she's just a pirate.
Laura: I heard that!