Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character References

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ohayou gozaimasu/kon'nichiwa/Konbawa, tomadachis! (Good morning/good afternoon/good evening, friends!) Ninika atta? (What's up?) Oh, my apologies for the Mooshuese. I love speaking in it. Well, it's been a while since I posted a thread! My goodness, I really need to make up for that with what I'm gonna call a FRUITFEST! Hope y'all like fruits! I have apple and blueberry pies, mango and peach tarts, triple berry trifles, and since I believe it's a favorite of Sam, chocolate brownie tarts. And Anne, I know you love your rose water icing lemon tea cakes. Have some orange spice tea?

Now that I'm assuming you're all comfortable with something to eat and drink, I'd like to discuss something I think I see in all characters at least once or twice. Do you base your character(s) off of franchises, historical figures, or people you know? I know I have a couple characters based off franchises. Let me start with the ones I know have references- Emma and Keira!

Emma heavily references multiple people- but the ones who most contributed to her were three anime characters from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Don't watch it if you're younger than thirteen or can't handle gore, language, or adorable space ferrets.) Emma mainly references Kyoko Sakura, my favorite character from the franchise. Her spunky and sassy nature contributed heavily to Emma. The tomboyish elements also did, and Kyoko was already the character I best related with. But Emma's valiant side does originate from Kyoko- also some of her dishonor and occasional selfishness. Then there's Sayaka miki- she helped more in appearance, but her personality helped too. Sayaka was headstrong and mentally weak with no self confidence (like me), and I used some of that for Emma. And then Mami Tomoe- despite how little we learn of her, her love for baking and tea related with me. I wanted to relate with Emma, so I added that in as well. Emma's entirely thought out on her own from there.

Keira references a literary character. She is a bit like Catherine from the Rules book, due to her nature to worry, but she also references Hamlet from one of the most amusing books I've read- The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet. Keira represents an older sister figure and worries about things a lot, way too easily. Both characters were from enjoyable novels. I can fairly say she references Cassia Reyes from the Matched series. I know, I hate romance but.. Cassia seemed to easily get lost in her decisions, but she was also an incredibly mature person. She matured over the first book, and in Crossed she seems to be getting along well despite her changes.

Well, running out of characters, so I'll see you later! Sayonara!

Ciao!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
*takes a slice of apple pie* Oh, this is delicious. Thank you.
My main character, Seamus Donnelly, I based off of various caricatures of Irish nationalists of the late 18th and early 19th centuries. I also added a very sarcastic sense of humor that I have, and parts of the personality of D'Angelo Misterioso (The Anarchist) from the Kevin J. Anderson book/Rush album Clockwork Angels. The end result of all of this is a snarky nationalist that values freedom very highly.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Good day Miss Fox! Who or what are my characters based of? That's a difficult question.

I feel that Scarlet is the kind of girl I'd want to be, with a few exceptions mind you. (For example, I love having a living family. They mean the world to me and I wouldn't trade them for anything.) She's witty, spontaneous, intelligent, kind when she chooses to be and charismatic.

However, some of her other traits, while good, are also her downfall. She's very prideful and takes great pride in a job done well, but mistakes really set her back. She's also very stubborn, to the point of which her crew has decided to just go along with it. I guess her parent's death made her a little too obsessive about getting revenge.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What a great topic! X pulls out an instant popcorn machine that I invented X
What great tea you have there! I love tea, and it is the best I had in a while. The peach tarts are VERY delicious!
Natalie: I am still thinking, I based it off of someone, but I can't really remember.... people who know my character, please give some suggestions on what you think it MIGHT be.
Hannah: Hannah likes photography, so I based her off of a famous photographer, Dorthea Lange.
Scarlet: My newest is based off of Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place ( I really miss that show ) She can be super lazy, and she wants magic to do everything for her, such as chores.
Madison: My newest is based off of...well... I haven't thought of anything yet, I just made her a few hours ago.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
O yes, thank you, Emma, I love those lemon tea cakes with rosewater-flavored icing! And I do also love fruit pies and tarts of every description. You've come up with another excellent thread, by the way.

Anne's first inspiration for character was her picture - I thought her half smile gave her a lively, impish look-, her clothes & name - an 18th C. person - , and her appellation - Virtuous (haha!). I started imagining her making quick witted, snarky comments to enemies while behaving with good manners and kindness to others (including many former enemies once defeated, like Gortez). The way the real Ann Radcliffe imagined her heroes, a large dollop of my own personality, another nod to the lively, spunky personality of my youngest daughter, and the beloved fictional character Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice - but with a sword!) quickly coalesced into making Anne a fully realized person for me. Then inspired by Pirate's strong story line, my imagination started to run away with me, I started imagining stories, and well... it snowballed into writing fan fiction and actually submitting them (gulp!), becoming a member of Pirate101, participating in the message boards... and here I am today!

Emma, could you give the name of the first books of the series you mention - the 'Rules' and 'Matched' books? I also haven't yet read The Total Tragedy of a Girl named Hamlet, but I want to!

And Natalie, I'm going to make a guess - is Natalie based on the clever inventor girl Violet, in A Series of Unfortunate Events?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you dear Emma. What a delightful post. x Takes a Mango & Chocolate Tart and a Triple Berry Truffle. x "This way I can delight my taste buds for the next two days tea. "
I am an avid reader, have been since I learned how before kindergarten and have cherished every pocket reader that I started out on to my first real book that didn't have a picture on each page, "The Bobsey Twins" and I never stopped devouring books from there. I think my Chrissy's are patterned after every hero/heroine that has delighted me. From Musketeers, to orphaned nannies that marry the master, to orphans forced to marry a king and saves an entire race, To children that are transported rule a land created by a lion, to little hobbits, to even recent alien heroines like Wanderer in "Host". I could go on for pages, lol. They all play a part and sort of merge with the best parts of all of them. Even having some less desirable traits is ok with me because it is how we handle that side of us that makes us a hero. I have way too many cherished favorites to chose just 6 so they each play a small part.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Oooh that really is a good question.....

Silver Fiona i guess i could say is based off a ray of sunshine. She is never sad and is always tossing around compliments left and right. Well not that the sun talks but y'know what i'm saying.

Black Lily is the spirit of revenge basically. She is always gloomy, wears dark colors, is eager to fight and is normally just felt, not seen. And she holds a big grudge against the Armada, for they made her parents stranded on a lone island somewhere in the Spiral. One day, she will get her revenge. And maybe she will change. Just maybe.

Hope you enjoyed!
Ciao for now, Silver Fiona.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
O yes, thank you, Emma, I love those lemon tea cakes with rosewater-flavored icing! And I do also love fruit pies and tarts of every description. You've come up with another excellent thread, by the way.

Anne's first inspiration for character was her picture - I thought her half smile gave her a lively, impish look-, her clothes & name - an 18th C. person - , and her appellation - Virtuous (haha!). I started imagining her making quick witted, snarky comments to enemies while behaving with good manners and kindness to others (including many former enemies once defeated, like Gortez). The way the real Ann Radcliffe imagined her heroes, a large dollop of my own personality, another nod to the lively, spunky personality of my youngest daughter, and the beloved fictional character Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice - but with a sword!) quickly coalesced into making Anne a fully realized person for me. Then inspired by Pirate's strong story line, my imagination started to run away with me, I started imagining stories, and well... it snowballed into writing fan fiction and actually submitting them (gulp!), becoming a member of Pirate101, participating in the message boards... and here I am today!

Emma, could you give the name of the first books of the series you mention - the 'Rules' and 'Matched' books? I also haven't yet read The Total Tragedy of a Girl named Hamlet, but I want to!

And Natalie, I'm going to make a guess - is Natalie based on the clever inventor girl Violet, in A Series of Unfortunate Events?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Yes, it is! I remember reading the whole series, and I remember finishing the book series a bit before pirate101 launched, so I wanted to base her off of violet. So after I made this post, I had to look at my entire book shelf, there is a ton a books. And Emma could be a bit like Sunny, the baby who likes to cook.Chrissy, for the first part of your post, you would make a great Klaus. That is weird. Me= Violet, Emma= Sunny, and Chrissy= Klaus.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Yes, it is! I remember reading the whole series, and I remember finishing the book series a bit before pirate101 launched, so I wanted to base her off of violet. So after I made this post, I had to look at my entire book shelf, there is a ton a books. And Emma could be a bit like Sunny, the baby who likes to cook.Chrissy, for the first part of your post, you would make a great Klaus. That is weird. Me= Violet, Emma= Sunny, and Chrissy= Klaus.
Ok I really want to read these too. I can get the Hamlet one, It's in the Kindle store, but I really need more information for the others. Dear Emma, Could you please list those books and authors? Thanks little Sis.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Oh yea! Rules is a solo book- it isn't a series, but I kind of wish it was. The first book of Matched is 'Matched', and the sequels are 'Crossed' (the book I'm on) and 'Reached.' Trilogies are fun. Oh yea, I'm looking for something to read after I finish the series... Any ideas?

Ciao!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh yea! Rules is a solo book- it isn't a series, but I kind of wish it was. The first book of Matched is 'Matched', and the sequels are 'Crossed' (the book I'm on) and 'Reached.' Trilogies are fun. Oh yea, I'm looking for something to read after I finish the series... Any ideas?

Ciao!
Well, The Series of Unfortunate Events are pretty good, also, The Witch and Wizard series is awesome too. I read the w&w series about 40 times. The first book I said is about 3 kids whose mansion was destroyed in a terrible fire, with their parents in it. Then, the enemy, Count Olaf, tries to take over the fortune that the parents left behind them. In the W&W series, brother and sister Whitford and Wisteria Allgood ( or Whit and Wist for short ) was awakened in the middle of the night to a dozen armed police, accused of being a witch and wizard, and put in jail because it is a serious crime against the New Order ( or N.o. For short ) They get beaten up, and their parents get put to death. The one who is the one seeks power: trying to take away Whit's power, and Wisteria's gift. ( Wisty is the one who has the gift) Like the one is the one needs more power.I mean he can execute, at will! Oh yea and SPOILER ALERT: The one who is the one gives all the Resistance members the blood plaque, including Wisteria, but not Whit, he runs away from after their parent's execution, listening to Celia, Whit's girlfriend. ( just in case you didn't know, Whit is almost 18 and Wisty is 15. All people of the Resistance gets executed at age 18.) Don't read it at school. You will cry. If you don't, then you have no heart. I wouldn't be surprised if the armada doesn't cry though, mostly because the can't produce tears, and if they did, tears are mostly made of water, and robots and water don't go together very well. I know this will rip all the fun out of killing the armada, but in their next big meeting, we should just get 1 ton of water ready, and just let em' rip, puring all the water on top of the armada, but someone would need to protect the map pisses.... I really would like to know who that one x uses air quotes x " somebody " would be.... maybe bonnie? Maybe capn' kitty? ( Catbeard) ( XD auto correct changed catbeard into catbird. ) Any ideas for me? I am a pretty good reader, looking for some books to read, of course, I don't judge a book b its cover, after abou3-5 chapters, depending on the book, if it is a good book to read, or if I should return it back to the library. I like mystery novels, adventure, and classic novels. ( By that I mean one that was made in 19.. like Where the red Fern grows. We read this one part in class, and it left me crying in my bunkh- er I mean my bedroom. Thanks to this one guy, I now know how it ends! Nice job, Desmond!

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I haven't based my entire character off of anything imparticular, but I have recently completed a set that I based off of Alucard from the Hellsing anime. I have one of the long black trenchcoats from CR, Bishop's hat and glasses, duck of death's boots, and the deathdealer pistols. it looks really cool and I have gotten a couple compliments from other players about the outfit.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Epic, you speak Japanese? Wish I could.

Dolan is mainly based off my vision of myself in college. Relaxed, witty, loyal, and athletic. He also is partially based off a younger version of Major Crum from Wallace & Gromit, as he is extremely patriotic to Marleybone, a bit stiff when he is not in a easygoing mood, and is always ready for some tea and crumpets. ( Mmmm! Emma, you truly are a culinary corsair! Marvelous!)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
that's a tough question to ask of Omar, so I'll start with my other pirates first.
Nimble Alexander Hobbes has an interesting variety of characters that inspired me (he does have, to put it at it's most basic form, Multiple Personality Disorder). his Jester Side comes from Clopin (Disney adaptation), Puck, Calvin, and a few others to make a jesting, wisecracking Trickster. The Gentleman Side derives from Oberon, Hobbes the Tiger, and Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective to form a kindhearted Noble with an upbeat persona. As for his Dark side, I made a combination of Noccolo Machiavelli and The Count of Monte Cristo to create a ruthless, calculating, master of intrigue.

My second Witchdoctor, Lavish Maria Laverne, is a concoction of three female mystics I highly regard. First, there is Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion for a gift of foresight, seances, and mystery . Second, Ursula from The little Mermaid to give her the want to help those poor unfortunate souls.Her last and by far the most prominent is the New Orleans Voodoo Queen herself, Marie Laveau (compare the names to see how much).
That's all fer now.

to be continued…

Lavish Maria Laverne
The Hoodoo Queen
and
Nimble Alexander Hobbes
The Jesting Lord

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hmm, character references,

Scarlet is not really based off of any single character, she's more of an ideal or a type of character. Scarlet also contains a great deal of me, or at least what I really wish I was. I mean, I wish I was as clever as Scarlet. I know I'm clever, (I've got the degrees to prove it) but I'm not that clever.

I am a huge fan of early and pre 1900's literature, especially the more adventurous type of novels such as those written by Jules Verne, HG Wells, Sir Author Conan Doyle, and others. Many of these novels all feature a scientist or scientific like character that is capable of building the basis of an entire civilised country from the objects found in a crashed air balloon (The Mysterious Island). These characters also generally embody great aspects of people, they have great minds, are completely fearless, and are also very proper and generally simple good people. Sadly, they are also almost all male characters.

Scarlet is my attempt at creating a female version of these swashbuckling, adventurous scientific explorers.

Jenny on the other hand is actually based largely on my one-year old Irish Setter. She's a wonderfully smart and quick witted dog, but she has a bit of a funny theft problem. She's really good, she always gives back whatever she's stolen without any trouble at all. And she never destroys anything, she really only steals just to get my attention.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
My boy is based off of Arima from my favorite animie, His and her circumstances. He is a bit off a know-it-all,and gets the best grades, and loves taking martial arts.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, character references,

Scarlet is not really based off of any single character, she's more of an ideal or a type of character. Scarlet also contains a great deal of me, or at least what I really wish I was. I mean, I wish I was as clever as Scarlet. I know I'm clever, (I've got the degrees to prove it) but I'm not that clever.

I am a huge fan of early and pre 1900's literature, especially the more adventurous type of novels such as those written by Jules Verne, HG Wells, Sir Author Conan Doyle, and others. Many of these novels all feature a scientist or scientific like character that is capable of building the basis of an entire civilised country from the objects found in a crashed air balloon (The Mysterious Island). These characters also generally embody great aspects of people, they have great minds, are completely fearless, and are also very proper and generally simple good people. Sadly, they are also almost all male characters.

Scarlet is my attempt at creating a female version of these swashbuckling, adventurous scientific explorers.

Jenny on the other hand is actually based largely on my one-year old Irish Setter. She's a wonderfully smart and quick witted dog, but she has a bit of a funny theft problem. She's really good, she always gives back whatever she's stolen without any trouble at all. And she never destroys anything, she really only steals just to get my attention.
Wow, Scarlet, your book tastes are so very like my own -- and your feelings about them!

I remember I particularly loved Mysterious Island (though I haven't read it now for years... I really should again), and being dissatisfied at the lack of female characters, played the novel over in my head adding a girl into the story (I remember only a few details: how she stowed away on the balloon, rescued the youngest soldier from pirates, and was befriended by Captain Nemo who gave her one of his precious shells from his collection on the 'Nautilus'. I was really enthusiastic about shells in those days...). I did that often with novels. Thankfully there is no need to do that in this game.

I think that one of the most gratifying things about Pirate101 is that I am playing a swashbuckling, adventurous female in a periodish setting (I particularly enjoy that), and because of the highly interesting and layered storyline, she has become fleshed out rather as a literary character and not just a 'toon'. Come to think of it, I have several adventurous females in this setting -- though some are more swashbuckling than others!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I just watched the entire Puella Magi Madoka Magica series!! I loved it so much, words can't describe my love for that anime. During episode 12 I just got so emotional!!

Community Leader
All my characters were basically created randomly, no emphasis or basis of any external influence or reference, with one exception.

I made my Privateer in honor of my Grandfather since his name is actually available in the game.
He was a police officer (hence I thought privateer most appropriate).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
pirate101 lover on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I just watched the entire Puella Magi Madoka Magica series!! I loved it so much, words can't describe my love for that anime. During episode 12 I just got so emotional!!
HAI! HAI! SHORĪ!!!! (Yes! Yes!! Victory!!!!)

Finally, someone! -five minute squeal session- I told you it's amazing! The characters and plot... Oh my gosh it makes me cry every time. Well, not really, since I don't cry for fictional deaths...

Oh yea, I just realized one of my characters, Morgan Andrews. He's a buccaneer, and I somewhat revolved his slightly violent personality around Jack Merridew from Lord of the Flies. (Such a deep and tragic book. Also an age limit here.)

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
that's a tough question to ask of Omar, so I'll start with my other pirates first.
Nimble Alexander Hobbes has an interesting variety of characters that inspired me (he does have, to put it at it's most basic form, Multiple Personality Disorder). his Jester Side comes from Clopin (Disney adaptation), Puck, Calvin, and a few others to make a jesting, wisecracking Trickster. The Gentleman Side derives from Oberon, Hobbes the Tiger, and Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective to form a kindhearted Noble with an upbeat persona. As for his Dark side, I made a combination of Noccolo Machiavelli and The Count of Monte Cristo to create a ruthless, calculating, master of intrigue.

My second Witchdoctor, Lavish Maria Laverne, is a concoction of three female mystics I highly regard. First, there is Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion for a gift of foresight, seances, and mystery . Second, Ursula from The little Mermaid to give her the want to help those poor unfortunate souls.Her last and by far the most prominent is the New Orleans Voodoo Queen herself, Marie Laveau (compare the names to see how much).
That's all fer now.

to be continued…

Lavish Maria Laverne
The Hoodoo Queen
and
Nimble Alexander Hobbes
The Jesting Lord
Best I continue…

Cunning Sebastian Nicols was based off of two sources. The first was The Spanish Inquisition routine by Monty Python which i drew from to give him a fanaticism about whatever he puts his mind to, a knowledge of cruel and unusual methods to get his ways done (mind you, there is an emphasis on the word "unusual"). The second is Hector Barbosa for ruthlessness with a hint of enjoyability. together I made an ex-monquistador with a passion for fire and explosives who, though somewhat off, is a well bred tactician and demolitions expert.

Omar, my first pirate made, is sort of like my incarnation in the Spiral. I molded my personality from myself, but Omar soon grew to become it's own character. Wait… I think I also got some inspiration from Bartmeaus the djinn from the trilogy of the same name (a good read might I add). I just love how fun the character is be and some aspects of his personality might have slipped through.

Well, ce la vi!

Cunning Alexander Nicols
The Flaming Cannonier
and
Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
pirate101 lover on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
What a great topic! X pulls out an instant popcorn machine that I invented X
What great tea you have there! I love tea, and it is the best I had in a while. The peach tarts are VERY delicious!
Natalie: I am still thinking, I based it off of someone, but I can't really remember.... people who know my character, please give some suggestions on what you think it MIGHT be.
Hannah: Hannah likes photography, so I based her off of a famous photographer, Dorthea Lange.
Scarlet: My newest is based off of Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place ( I really miss that show ) She can be super lazy, and she wants magic to do everything for her, such as chores.
Madison: My newest is based off of...well... I haven't thought of anything yet, I just made her a few hours ago.
Madison is based off of Kano, from my second favorite Anime, His and Her Circumstances. ( now my favorite is Puella Magi Madoka Magica) She loves making points. My favorite lines from her is: " You see, we thought we would describe sis's situation, using a happy song and comics!!!! We hope you like it!!!! My other favorite line: " You know sis( Yukino ) the (some confusing word I can't remember ) of the poor are unbecoming sis. Your sitting there blaming other people for your own problems! instead, shouldn't you be grateful to him for teaching you that there is a larger world out there?

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Hello Ms. Fox and hello to everyone else as well! I think I will take some of that orange spice tea, thank you very much!

My Charlotte draws predominantly from three different sources. The first is Irene Adler, of Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. The second is Nami, from the anime One Piece. The last is Elizaveta Hedervary, from my all time favorite anime, Hetalia.

All three of these women are pretty and know it, and they prove that femininity can be a strength, and use it to their advantage. Like Irene and Nami, she is clever above all else but often puts her needs above the needs of others, and rarely assists without a promise of compensation. Like Eliza, she has a rough-and-tumble personality while holding a not-so-secret love for pretty or cute things. She also will prove to any boy she meets that being a girl puts her at no disadvantage.

-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65 Musketeer

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Michael Radcliffe: "Mmmmmmmm! These tarts are amazing! They remind me of the sweets back in Equ--OH! Nowhere! Hahahaaaa........ (I am trying to stay hidden, not give away my true identity!!)"

Everyone in room:.

Anyways, my character is based off of a book I am writing for fun! It is a swashbuckling, love, mystery novel, epic, and.......well, you get the point. Slick Michael Radcliffe is based off of the main character in my book, Starslayer. He is a lieutenant general in command of the Supreme Allied Army, a combination of all the armies in the world. He leads this army, along with his friends and his second-in-command, Starshine. They strive to free the animated dimension from the terror of Kane and his Armada by whatever means necessary! I have had enough freetime to type 4 books so far, all ranging from 70 pages long to over 300 pages long. Starslayer is brave enough to take a bullet, or sparkshot, for anyone under his command, and he has done so on many occasions. He has been to Marleybone, learning more about naval strategy from Admiral Nelson himself, and he has learned many other things. As always, comrades: See you in the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Michael Radcliffe: "Mmmmmmmm! These tarts are amazing! They remind me of the sweets back in Equ--OH! Nowhere! Hahahaaaa........ (I am trying to stay hidden, not give away my true identity!!)"

Everyone in room:.

Anyways, my character is based off of a book I am writing for fun! It is a swashbuckling, love, mystery novel, epic, and.......well, you get the point. Slick Michael Radcliffe is based off of the main character in my book, Starslayer. He is a lieutenant general in command of the Supreme Allied Army, a combination of all the armies in the world. He leads this army, along with his friends and his second-in-command, Starshine. They strive to free the animated dimension from the terror of Kane and his Armada by whatever means necessary! I have had enough freetime to type 4 books so far, all ranging from 70 pages long to over 300 pages long. Starslayer is brave enough to take a bullet, or sparkshot, for anyone under his command, and he has done so on many occasions. He has been to Marleybone, learning more about naval strategy from Admiral Nelson himself, and he has learned many other things. As always, comrades: See you in the skyways!
That really sounds like a great story. Have you submitted them to the Fan Fiction pages?