Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Clothing

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I posted this way back when P101 first launched and I thought I'd make a new one. So back in beta one of my sister's in-game friends asked how you could change a companions clothes. My sister asked me because I'm a wiz at almost everything. I replied that you promote companions to change their clothes. But what if you really could change a companions clothes? I could be useful for those pirates who like to disguise themselves as low level players. Like, say you have Bonnie at Highlander, you could purchase clothing for Bonnie that makes her look like her Musketeer tier. Or change her clothes completely into another companions clothes, like Gracie for instance. Wouldn't it be awesome that way? Imagine Kobe in Egg's Disciple robes, or Ratbeard with Bonnie's Highlander clothes (ok, maybe not) or Hawkules with El Toro's cape? I think its a neat idea, what do you guys think?

Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
coolster50 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I posted this way back when P101 first launched and I thought I'd make a new one. So back in beta one of my sister's in-game friends asked how you could change a companions clothes. My sister asked me because I'm a wiz at almost everything. I replied that you promote companions to change their clothes. But what if you really could change a companions clothes? I could be useful for those pirates who like to disguise themselves as low level players. Like, say you have Bonnie at Highlander, you could purchase clothing for Bonnie that makes her look like her Musketeer tier. Or change her clothes completely into another companions clothes, like Gracie for instance. Wouldn't it be awesome that way? Imagine Kobe in Egg's Disciple robes, or Ratbeard with Bonnie's Highlander clothes (ok, maybe not) or Hawkules with El Toro's cape? I think its a neat idea, what do you guys think?

Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
I'm always up for anything that involves personalizing our crew... I love it!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012