Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guy's i need advice...on wizard101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guy's here is my first post on the pirate101 message boards that involves nothing with pirate101 so i need advice....i am thinking of re-downloading wizard101 on my computer but what should i make my first wizard? i need some advice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey guy's here is my first post on the pirate101 message boards that involves nothing with pirate101 so i need advice....i am thinking of re-downloading wizard101 on my computer but what should i make my first wizard? i need some advice.
If you played it before then all your old wizards will still be there waiting for you.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
well it depends what you like! fire has good over time damage to attack and they take damage while you blade or plan out they also hve good health. Storm is for damage but no good defense. Bakance, the privateer of wizard101. Whatever you like :]

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I would be a basic class that doesn't require too much strategy but you can make it intense if you want.

Storm, Ice, Fire, and Life would be the best choices for that.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you really don't know, and are open to playing any type, take the little quiz they give you and see what it suggests. Some of the questions do seem like they will help steer you to a type you will like playing, like ones about solo play vs team play and what you like in playing.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
im fire and im awesome but balance has a bit of everything so i would go there

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
I completed my pirates and recently switched to Wizard101 out of sheer boredom. It took a short time to get used to the change in combat, but I am starting to really enjoy the game. I also like knowing I am still providing support to keep KI going.

I have tried all of the wizard classes and my suggestion is to go with a life class wizard. It is similar to a privateer in that there are heal spells available. You become everybody's best friend in combat when you can provide heals. It has been the easiest to level up so far.

I hope this helps.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
They're all good and strong in their own ways. But, Chrissy is right. Since you're talking about re-downloading it, your wizards should be there still.

Rachel - Level 49

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Funny story i forget to tell you guys there was a weird glitch on my old w101 and so i cant get on my account at all.
oh well but ay i still got my new account