Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need something to farm that is not FS.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guy's can i tell you this...MOOSHU'S MERCHANT'S ARE GREEDY.what i mean is there stuff is very expensive that if you sold the most valuble thing in the game you would still run out of gold and have to find it again.So i want to farm gold on something that is not friar sand because i admit to not facing him yet. so is there anything else i can farm gold on?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
try some of the CR bosses that are further on in the world. that will help

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Some of those goldfish, dragons and Kirin drop pretty good gold.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
About the goldfish, etc., it helps to have friends and a larger ship to pull as many as you can in at one time. You get more treasure chests that way for each fight.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey guy's can i tell you this...MOOSHU'S MERCHANT'S ARE GREEDY.what i mean is there stuff is very expensive that if you sold the most valuble thing in the game you would still run out of gold and have to find it again.So i want to farm gold on something that is not friar sand because i admit to not facing him yet. so is there anything else i can farm gold on?
Depends on your level. If you haven't past Mooshu yet, then as sparticus said, go back to Cool Ranch and farm some of the later bosses and Dungeons: Like Miranda (it's in the haunted skyway, i believe; if my memory isn't failing me again...)

~Happy Sailing, mate

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Maybe farm the later bosses of Cool Ranch, like what other people said.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Depends on your level. If you haven't past Mooshu yet, then as sparticus said, go back to Cool Ranch and farm some of the later bosses and Dungeons: Like Miranda (it's in the haunted skyway, i believe; if my memory isn't failing me again...)

~Happy Sailing, mate
well can i farm a specific enemy in cool ranch?

Captain
May 16, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
well can i farm a specific enemy in cool ranch?
If you play through Miranda, you'll probably get a lot of gold, enough to meet your needs. If you have someone doing Miranda with you, you'll get even more gold.

Good Hunting!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
If you play through Miranda, you'll probably get a lot of gold, enough to meet your needs. If you have someone doing Miranda with you, you'll get even more gold.

Good Hunting!
But miranda in my opinion is a little too long and i dont have the time really so a specific enemy like a buffaloon or a red sash.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Try the spectre in the dark cave in CR. Quick, easy, and good stuff to sell.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Omegagan on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Try the spectre in the dark cave in CR. Quick, easy, and good stuff to sell.
Where exactly is it?.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Where exactly is it?.
In the lower cave with all the bats in Cooper's Roost. Yes that one gives a lot of non auction gear.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I suggest you go to pirate101central wiki and pick out an item you want that drops from a boss you have already defeated. By the time you get what you are farming for, you will probably have plenty of gold. That's what I do. Look for boss fights that don't have a preliminay mob fight and "defeat boss" scenarios. Also you can farm the toughest ship boss you (and your friends) can actually sink to get the good ship parts and beaucoup gold.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Also, fighting the Midnight Bandit in Cool Ranch will get you lots of great gear, some that you can use well into your higher levels because of it's usefulness and some items are really rare. Just don't sink the ship, board him and then you get the good drops.