Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirate101:more creepy than you think.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guy's unless you have not been reading my post's you can tell i obviously love pirate101...however there is some sublinimal messages in pirate101 you likely did not know about(keep in mind i am not going against pirate101 for revealing these messages i am just doing it for fun.)
1.old scratch Ok i will admit Old Scratch is an epic companion but there's a creepy thing in old scatch's name...it is the old term for satan I AM NOT KIDDING it is look it up that's all i gotta say.
2.The holy monquisistian=all of christianity BUT WAIT didn't christianity technically start in italy,yes it technically did but in spain at least in the old days christianity was the main religion over there
lastly 3.The monkey paw this is just a personal belief but is it just me or is the quest where you get it as satanic as it was hard for me seriously there was undead monkey's THAT WERE NOT CARTOONY AT ALL devil-like flying monquistrador's and so on. trust me that is terrfying when i think about it

and despite all these creepy message's pirate101 is still a good game in my opinion so my suggestion is to ignore this messages if you dont want to be scared. trust me these are scary.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Aye there be some creepy things in our most beloved game, but in my opinion, this be one of my favored parts. The level of spookiness can frighten at times, but it also gives it more depth, making darker stories and a little more complexity. Personally, our dear Kingsisle should give their all when fashioning Darkmoor. Though I steadfastly believe it should be a mix between 1900s New Orleans and vampiric Transylvania, I would like to see them give us a good fright at least once.

Impish Omar Underwood
the Undead Obeah

P.S. Miranda is also not devoid of creepiness.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Aye there be some creepy things in our most beloved game, but in my opinion, this be one of my favored parts. The level of spookiness can frighten at times, but it also gives it more depth, making darker stories and a little more complexity. Personally, our dear Kingsisle should give their all when fashioning Darkmoor. Though I steadfastly believe it should be a mix between 1900s New Orleans and vampiric Transylvania, I would like to see them give us a good fright at least once.

Impish Omar Underwood
the Undead Obeah

yea i kinda agree darker stories are a little better.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Couldn't agree more about the monkeys paw quest, but what does Christianity starting in Italy and not spain have to do with this gme being "creepy"? And im sure the scratch thing isjust a coincidence. (at least I hope it is)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey guy's unless you have not been reading my post's you can tell i obviously love pirate101...however there is some sublinimal messages in pirate101 you likely did not know about(keep in mind i am not going against pirate101 for revealing these messages i am just doing it for fun.)
1.old scratch Ok i will admit Old Scratch is an epic companion but there's a creepy thing in old scatch's name...it is the old term for satan I AM NOT KIDDING it is look it up that's all i gotta say.
2.The holy monquisistian=all of christianity BUT WAIT didn't christianity technically start in italy,yes it technically did but in spain at least in the old days christianity was the main religion over there
lastly 3.The monkey paw this is just a personal belief but is it just me or is the quest where you get it as satanic as it was hard for me seriously there was undead monkey's THAT WERE NOT CARTOONY AT ALL devil-like flying monquistrador's and so on. trust me that is terrfying when i think about it

and despite all these creepy message's pirate101 is still a good game in my opinion so my suggestion is to ignore this messages if you dont want to be scared. trust me these are scary.
Christianity did not start in Spain or Italy. It actually started in the region now called the Middle East in the vicinity of Egypt and modern Israel. The modern catholic church is based in the Vatican on the Italian penninsular because it was the Romans who after converting to Christianity, created the Roman Catholic Church and began to spread the beleif in Christianity throughout their empire. The Vatican is not actually a part of Italy, but is instead its own sovereign country ruled/governed by an elected Pope.

The Holy Monquisition is a refence to the Spanish Inquisition only. Not a reference to all of Christianity. The Spanish Inquisition was a sect of Spanish Catholic priests who were given allowence to seek out and "destroy" heretics in spain with fear of getting in trouble with the Spanish Crown. This does mean that the Spanish Inquisition went a bit ( a whole lot actually) power mad.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
The Onyx Rose on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Couldn't agree more about the monkeys paw quest, but what does Christianity starting in Italy and not spain have to do with this gme being "creepy"? And im sure the scratch thing isjust a coincidence. (at least I hope it is)
First it's not that christianity started in italy but i was stating that spain's main religion was christianity and since that is what monquista is based of off and since i am christian(well somewhat) in real life i feel like i am betraying my fellow christian's and i will one day go to HE-double hockey sticks
second maybe it is a coincidence but since magic(espically hoodoo)is concidered evil it's kinda makes me think about it dont get me wrong i like magic such as disney and pixar magic and hoodoo can make good villian's (look at the princess and the frog's villan and think what the villian no the movie itself would be without it) and i just realized i sound like an over the top christian priest...excuse me i need to do something non christian like...I KNOW I WILL WATCH PRINCESS AND THE FROG ON NETFLIX...seriously i think it's a good movie i am gonna see if it holds up.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:

Impish Omar Underwood
the Undead Obeah

That's easy for you to say. You're a WITCHDOCTOR!