Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if we could rule our own pirate city?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I was reading a bit about Avery, and I found that Skull Island was kind of built from him. I was wondering whether we can do the same thing. We can design our dream city and buy cool stuff to be put in it. Our city can have skyways and all the bosses we defeat can roam around. WAIT NO I got a better idea! a guild city would be kind of cool, where we can build together with other pirates! This will be the guild HQ! And in the guild city we can combine all our ships to make a fleet! And guild cities can attack other guild cities! Lol I had an idea overload...

Silver Dino Hawkins (lv 65 swash)

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Maybe it could have start up buildings on the island that have marleybone theme.It could also have some characters try and take over.Your island could be accessed by other players who would maybe place things on their island and buy space on it to have houses.The higher the level the bigger the island.Like Level 24s could have one a tiny bit bigger than skull island.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I was reading a bit about Avery, and I found that Skull Island was kind of built from him. I was wondering whether we can do the same thing. We can design our dream city and buy cool stuff to be put in it. Our city can have skyways and all the bosses we defeat can roam around. WAIT NO I got a better idea! a guild city would be kind of cool, where we can build together with other pirates! This will be the guild HQ! And in the guild city we can combine all our ships to make a fleet! And guild cities can attack other guild cities! Lol I had an idea overload...

Silver Dino Hawkins (lv 65 swash)
Fascinating imagination but when it comes to KingsIsle Guild is a four (5) letter word. They are not gonna go there to protect it's players from all the possible misuses of them.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Hmmm... I'd call my newfound colony Piratetopia XD

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I remember replying to a topic called, "Extreme Housing for Extreme Profit," and I posted something that just may relate to this and give y'all an idea for this topic. I'm gonna post my comment from that thread here and see if y'all can think of something to add to this...

"I don't know if I want my friend's houses to branch onto my own, but I DO want to see something like this happen sometime in the future! How about every house I've bought, I can place them right next to my main house (the house i'll port to when i click the 'go home' button), and that way, my friends and I can just fly to my other houses and have one heck of a party! And the part about the obstacles... It could be like a little mini-game that KI could add to our houses, but instead of a little table board, it's a huge pile of floating rocks and clouds we can buy in the crown shop and add to our little 'world'.

It'll be like our whole house is in this vortex, and whenever we go outside, instead of just having the 'Outdoor' decorating thing, there could be 2 tabs: One for decorating your house/yard, and the other to decorate your 'Spiral'! It will give us a bird's-eye view of our whole 'vortex' and we can add the floating rock obstacles and clouds and our other houses and such (if they'll fit, of course)...

It's be like our own personal city! A world that we've created!"

Any ideas..?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Bloody Belle on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I remember replying to a topic called, "Extreme Housing for Extreme Profit," and I posted something that just may relate to this and give y'all an idea for this topic. I'm gonna post my comment from that thread here and see if y'all can think of something to add to this...

"I don't know if I want my friend's houses to branch onto my own, but I DO want to see something like this happen sometime in the future! How about every house I've bought, I can place them right next to my main house (the house i'll port to when i click the 'go home' button), and that way, my friends and I can just fly to my other houses and have one heck of a party! And the part about the obstacles... It could be like a little mini-game that KI could add to our houses, but instead of a little table board, it's a huge pile of floating rocks and clouds we can buy in the crown shop and add to our little 'world'.

It'll be like our whole house is in this vortex, and whenever we go outside, instead of just having the 'Outdoor' decorating thing, there could be 2 tabs: One for decorating your house/yard, and the other to decorate your 'Spiral'! It will give us a bird's-eye view of our whole 'vortex' and we can add the floating rock obstacles and clouds and our other houses and such (if they'll fit, of course)...

Any ideas..?
I like your thinking. I can see me entering into a magnificent privateer base and climbing some massive steps at the back of the base and finding my self in a swash bucklers home! And behold I see three long bridges: one left, one right and one center. As I look at the left and the right I see two cast away reguges. The one in the middle is leading to a dark wood.

As I explore the wood i find my self in the witchcotors grotto, and a big ladder awaits. I climb the ladder and find myself in the bucanneers place! Behold the Pirate city... cost 2 million gold or 200000 crowns.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
It certainly is an interesting idea. But I wouldn't want that for myself. After all, Avery had to settle down and govern once he won the prize of Skull Island. Ruling is a lot of responsibility... and paperwork. As for me, I don't want to settle down. I would rather explore the Spiral, discover beautiful new places, meet fascinating people, pour over the contents of unknown libraries, and -especially!- be a sort of knight-errant with a ship at her command! (Yes, I know it sounds a bit odd for a 'pirate' to desire to run about being a 'do-good-er' as it were, but after all, it was wrongful arrest by the Armada that branded me as a pirate in the first place!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Any ideas..?
Now That I just love.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012

Any ideas..?
We can already do this with the teleporter housing item. The privateer house even looks like a village. You could buy a bunch of houses and additional housing potions, link them with porters, and decorate them all. So, really you have what you are dreaming about already! Just go buy what you need and do it!

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013

Any ideas..?
Maybe,we could have all the houses linked together so we could have them all together.Also,we could buy islands full of enemies to battle.Check out the subject"Combat Islands".