Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A quick announcement

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guys i just wanted to announce that i will likely not be on p101 as often however i will be scheduling meet ups as my pirate silver joseph vane so if you want to meet my pirate you can do so.
FIRST MEET UP
Who:Silver joseph vane(thatonevalencianswash)
what:meet up
where:cool ranch,haunted skyway,bonnie anne
why:so you can meet me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys i just wanted to announce that i will likely not be on p101 as often however i will be scheduling meet ups as my pirate silver joseph vane so if you want to meet my pirate you can do so.
FIRST MEET UP
Who:Silver joseph vane(thatonevalencianswash)
what:meet up
where:cool ranch,haunted skyway,bonnie anne
why:so you can meet me.
It would help to have a time and day. Pick one a couple of days away to allow for moderation time.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
It would help to have a time and day. Pick one a couple of days away to allow for moderation time.
Okay well this saturday(tommorow) at noon...ish i will be in haunted skyway either that or santo pollo skyway on my pirate silver joseph vane at blind mew.
Thanks for the constructive criticism chrissy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Okay well this saturday(tommorow) at noon...ish i will be in haunted skyway either that or santo pollo skyway on my pirate silver joseph vane at blind mew.
I am hoping you mean central time. That is when I will look.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I tried to find you but no luck but I am not surprised. We were missing some vital information.
1) You only gave it one day so there was no time for any clarifying questions.
2) You didn't say which time zone so I was guessing central.
3) I would help to also have your ship name so I can try to locate you faster.
4) You need to stay in one place until I find you as two moving targets have a very low chance of intersecting.

So....My Character: Strong Christina
My Ship: The Golden Protector - Marleybone Galleon
Location: You choose Be it a boss you are farming at one place in the skyway or by the life fountain somewhere, or one boss you are farming if you are the type that must be busy while you wait. Just let me know......
When. (At least 2 Days from when you are reading this.)
Time Zone.
Where.(Exactly)
Who.
What Ship.
Then, stay put for at least half an hour in case there is travel time.
Sound good? Hope to see ya soon.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I tried to find you but no luck but I am not surprised. We were missing some vital information.
1) You only gave it one day so there was no time for any clarifying questions.
2) You didn't say which time zone so I was guessing central.
3) I would help to also have your ship name so I can try to locate you faster.
4) You need to stay in one place until I find you as two moving targets have a very low chance of intersecting.

So....My Character: Strong Christina
My Ship: The Golden Protector - Marleybone Galleon
Location: You choose Be it a boss you are farming at one place in the skyway or by the life fountain somewhere, or one boss you are farming if you are the type that must be busy while you wait. Just let me know......
When. (At least 2 Days from when you are reading this.)
Time Zone.
Where.(Exactly)
Who.
What Ship.
Then, stay put for at least half an hour in case there is travel time.
Sound good? Hope to see ya soon.
Ok i will try to do it...again.
1.September 10 2013
Time zone:pacific,6:00
ship:the golden rabbit(cutthroat ship)
Who:Silver joseph vane
where:banditoad trail

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Ok i will try to do it...again.
1.September 10 2013
Time zone:pacific,6:00
ship:the golden rabbit(cutthroat ship)
Who:Silver joseph vane
where:banditoad trail
Banditoad trail is a Very big place . Please, what boss are you fighting there, or can I just meet you at your ship at the Santa Pollo docks?
What realm? Are you still staying on Blind Mew?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Banditoad trail is a Very big place . Please, what boss are you fighting there, or can I just meet you at your ship at the Santa Pollo docks?
What realm? Are you still staying on Blind Mew?
for the more comedic answer:yes.
for the more serious answer:1.I am not fighting a certain boss your just going to follow me around that's basically the starting area 2.i've changed the location to santo pollo docks at my ship we are going on a cruise kids 3. Bonnie anne

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
for the more comedic answer:yes.
for the more serious answer:1.I am not fighting a certain boss your just going to follow me around that's basically the starting area 2.i've changed the location to santo pollo docks at my ship we are going on a cruise kids 3. Bonnie anne
Well thanks for trying. But as I said, two moving points have a much harder chance of intersecting. Or, maybe I am not a good tracker, lol. We will connect somehow. Maybe at a party or an 'xp' event. I am not very good at giving up .

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ok on september 16th i am going to go to skull island docks and have a cruise from here's a list of places we go
skull island docks-blood shoals-jonah town-rapa nui-the presidos(final stop for people who cant get to flotsam)-flotsam-haunted lighthouse-waponi wu-puerto mico-isle of doom(final stop for people who cant get to monquista)-monquista city-zenda-monquista city drains-la mancha-summer palace-diablo cut(diablo cut expedition)-scurvy dog hideout(final stop for people who cant get to valencia)-captain steed's villa-sivella(sivella expedition)-granchia(granchia expedition)-armada fortress(last stop for people who cant get to cool ranch)-cooper's roost(cooper's roost expedition)-bison burial ground-watering hole-hidden valley ranch-junction(yet another expedition)-elder bluff-bison village-ogalalla rock-gold creek-scorpion rock-boot hill-santo pollo-castillio sapo-isla de los muerdos-banditoad trail expedition-solitude-farm house-traveling medicine show-tumbleweed-the old chirp place-old jailhouse-motherload mine-fort mcmurtry-Abandoned church(we will also go in the dungeon)-miranda-and the final stop hammamitsu.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Ok on september 16th i am going to go to skull island docks and have a cruise from here's a list of places we go
skull island docks-blood shoals-jonah town-rapa nui-the presidos(final stop for people who cant get to flotsam)-flotsam-haunted lighthouse-waponi wu-puerto mico-isle of doom(final stop for people who cant get to monquista)-monquista city-zenda-monquista city drains-la mancha-summer palace-diablo cut(diablo cut expedition)-scurvy dog hideout(final stop for people who cant get to valencia)-captain steed's villa-sivella(sivella expedition)-granchia(granchia expedition)-armada fortress(last stop for people who cant get to cool ranch)-cooper's roost(cooper's roost expedition)-bison burial ground-watering hole-hidden valley ranch-junction(yet another expedition)-elder bluff-bison village-ogalalla rock-gold creek-scorpion rock-boot hill-santo pollo-castillio sapo-isla de los muerdos-banditoad trail expedition-solitude-farm house-traveling medicine show-tumbleweed-the old chirp place-old jailhouse-motherload mine-fort mcmurtry-Abandoned church(we will also go in the dungeon)-miranda-and the final stop hammamitsu.
Why not in the cruise we take a pit stop to Friar Sand? We'll need to go there first if we want to buy all the souvenirs we want.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
also if your asking for the realm and time it is 6:00pm and the realm is blind mew.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Why not in the cruise we take a pit stop to Friar Sand? We'll need to go there first if we want to buy all the souvenirs we want.
i have not faced him yet.