Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sos! Save my ship!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Administrator
Thanks! We'll take a look at it. Unfortunately you may have to use your Return to Life Fountain, Teleport to Friend, or Return to Skull Island buttons to move on from this point if simply logging in and out does not clear the problem for you. To be sure, does this happen every time you zone into MooShu from the Spiral Thread?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! We'll take a look at it. Unfortunately you may have to use your Return to Life Fountain, Teleport to Friend, or Return to Skull Island buttons to move on from this point if simply logging in and out does not clear the problem for you. To be sure, does this happen every time you zone into MooShu from the Spiral Thread?
No but it also happens a lot when you go to another skyway in moo shu

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Doctor Z on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I got out of the storm gate to moo shu and this happened! I could not move!
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?44297-What-the&p=182415#post182415
This has happened to me also. Yes you have to get to the last life fountain to get out of it. I have learned to make a quick anchor visit to an island near a gate if I have been traveling for a bit, just in case this happens again. I kind of enjoy it when this happens. I call it another chance to visit the Twilight Zone of the Pirate's Spiral. You get to see some incredible places and see some things that other pirates never get to see. I get some beautiful screen shots of these surprisingly beautiful places. Feel free to check out the shots I got of my wondrous adventures through the Twilight Zone.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Same thing has happened to me, as well, only I was trapped in Monquista! I don't know why, but that is the only World I have trouble with. The rest load fine.