Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Milo Graytail?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
I have had the companion Milo Graytail for a long time now since i am now in Mooshu, but i never see anybody with him, i never see anything about him on the forums, Not even on the class companion list, or the promotion list. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Does anyone else have Milo and have noticed this?

Administrator
Well, I do see a lot of search results for him here!

Ratbeard recently said on this thread: "My favorite critical in the game is Milo's "field goal" kick. It cracks me up every time he does it.

Plus he goes, "Woo... Hoo!" when he finishes off an enemy.

And he has a goofy voice and some of the best lines in the game.

So I pretty much find myself choosing Milo's background for all new characters, just so I can have him along to make me chuckle."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have Milo for a couple of my pirates and I truly enjoy his lines and humor. No ones sees him with me because I have my follow option set to "None" as I tend to take a lot of screen shots and companions and pets seem to lose patience for taking pictures, I have the perfect shot but before I can hit the "prt scn" button they go and move on me and completely change the mood of the shot.
I like Milo so much that I often refer him as "Uncle Milo" as he has always done so much to take care of me for my parents since I was a wee bairn of a pirate. He still does as a matter of fact.

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack definately has a point.

However, honestly I have found most of the companions we get from how we lost our parents as severly lacking once I get to Cool Ranch. They quickly get quagmired in the back of my companion list seldom to come up.

That being said, I actually prefer Milo Graytail!!! But not because of the companion, because of his access to Tinkney's shop in Skull Island, a good source of blue yums! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
You get him depending on what you pick how you lose your parents:
Armada: Gaspard de vole
Shipwreaked: Milo Graytail
Squid: Crab thug
Mutiny: Dead mike
Storm: Dog pirate
I picked Armada . But Gaspards` Awesome!
I hope `tis helps, Matey

Annoying Quinn Sheffield, Level 13 Musketeer