Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How is THIS possible? (Please Answer!)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ok. I recently got a new friend. He's my friend in real life, and he is level four. I tried teleporting with him once and he was...WHAT? COOL RANCH? I checked on him again in 3 days and he was...guess. Motherload Mine!
7 days later, he was in... Flotsam? I went over to him, he was in Morgan LaFitte Realm. Me and him were the only people here, and he had his little raft at the docks.

Please, KingsIsle, tell me what is going on? Is this a hack? Or is there a legit way? Please answer!

SwashyWhat?

Captain
May 02, 2009
He made friends with someone of a higher level and ported to them? Either that or he's a quick player.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Marleybone Veteran

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well it sounds like he has purchased the areas or now has a subscription and just teleported to a friend, then ran off on his own to explore. Just a one month gift subscription can give you access to the whole game area if someone will allow you to teleport to them. (as in allow I mean they have the courtesy to ask first. I will be the first to admit it is annoying to have someone teleport to me and run off without saying a word to me, making me feel like a revolving door .

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
He probably just ported to a friend that was in Cool Ranch, no worries it happens all the time . He's still a relatively low level (no offense) right. If that's not the case I don't know what's going on

Two-faced Darcy Freeman
Level 61 Witchdoctor

Narwhals will rule the world

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Ok. I recently got a new friend. He's my friend in real life, and he is level four. I tried teleporting with him once and he was...WHAT? COOL RANCH? I checked on him again in 3 days and he was...guess. Motherload Mine!
7 days later, he was in... Flotsam? I went over to him, he was in Morgan LaFitte Realm. Me and him were the only people here, and he had his little raft at the docks.

Please, KingsIsle, tell me what is going on? Is this a hack? Or is there a legit way? Please answer!

SwashyWhat?
Are you sure he didn't teleport to another friend that was in Cool Ranch at the time? He could be just porting to random friends to confuse you (my little sis did that to me, whenever she was just starting and I found her already in Mooshu, lol).

Did you ever ask him what's going on..?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Well it sounds like he has purchased the areas or now has a subscription and just teleported to a friend, then ran off on his own to explore. Just a one month gift subscription can give you access to the whole game area if someone will allow you to teleport to them. (as in allow I mean they have the courtesy to ask first. I will be the first to admit it is annoying to have someone teleport to me and run off without saying a word to me, making me feel like a revolving door .
Lol, I usually don't mind whenever people port to me then leave (happens all the time when I'm in Aquila). Just as long as they don't go crying for help because they're level 20 and got caught by the Eagles Shades of Aquila,

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:

SwashyWhat?
He teleported to one of his friends, then teleported to same friend 3 days later, then teleported to one of his other friends about a week later, just a guess.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Yup, teleportation. It happened to me when i was in Marleybone. I was in a fight when one of my friends, that had to be in Cool Ranch, by the way, appears. Then five minutes later his friend shows up and guest what level he was...19! Seriously, how did that happened!
After that incident no one of my friends was able to appear in those pleases, that were beyond his/ hers level...Thank goodness...what were they thinking?!

Community Leader
Teleport to a higher level friend in a world you cannot access yet, and then launch your boat.

You should then be able to use the tranportalator to get back to that world without your friend, without waiting. ;) However you wont be able to pick up quests, etc. at least not much.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
I did the same thing when I was like level 14, well kinda. I boarded someone else's ship to look at it (it was awesome looking) and I guess they didn't see me when they sailed. They let me stay on as they went to Cool Ranch.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
It is possible that he just really got devoted to the game and spent a long time progressing. When I got my membership I went from the presidio to Santo Pollo within 2 days. I did that alone, and when I maxed out, I helped my (RL) friend, and we went from the beginning to tumbleweed in about a day and a half. That was when I was playing 24/7, but I have been able to mediate my game time since then, but when someone is focused and has time, almost anything can happen.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
The more you try to think about it, the more you'll hurt your brain.

Ciao!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Elemutation on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
It is possible that he just really got devoted to the game and spent a long time progressing. When I got my membership I went from the presidio to Santo Pollo within 2 days. I did that alone, and when I maxed out, I helped my (RL) friend, and we went from the beginning to tumbleweed in about a day and a half. That was when I was playing 24/7, but I have been able to mediate my game time since then, but when someone is focused and has time, almost anything can happen.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
THAT MUST BE THE PIRATE101 WORLD RECORD! :D You broke the record or was there one? Anyways we still need the proof but I bet you didn't post a 24:00:00 video. Lol That would be the longest video in YOUTUBE HISTORY! I should try that over the weekend. Seems to be something I would like to do.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Sniper Rose on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
THAT MUST BE THE PIRATE101 WORLD RECORD! :D You broke the record or was there one? Anyways we still need the proof but I bet you didn't post a 24:00:00 video. Lol That would be the longest video in YOUTUBE HISTORY! I should try that over the weekend. Seems to be something I would like to do.
Ha, It's a fast time alright, but I bet there are faster ones. Not to mention, I beat the game on my main character in little over a week, (no promotions or side quests) and me and my friend beat it in a little more than 3 days. Besides, at the 24 hour mark I probably just got to Valencia on my own, and was at the duck of death with my friend. I didn't know I was going that fast at the time, nor did I know when the game would end, so I didn't bother recording it. My friend and I weren't expecting to go that fast, we just started up and got into a grove.

P.S. I finished the main story of MB and AQ when it went live in about a day without being defeated!

-F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Elemutation on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Ha, It's a fast time alright, but I bet there are faster ones. Not to mention, I beat the game on my main character in little over a week, (no promotions or side quests) and me and my friend beat it in a little more than 3 days. Besides, at the 24 hour mark I probably just got to Valencia on my own, and was at the duck of death with my friend. I didn't know I was going that fast at the time, nor did I know when the game would end, so I didn't bother recording it. My friend and I weren't expecting to go that fast, we just started up and got into a grove.

P.S. I finished the main story of MB and AQ when it went live in about a day without being defeated!

-F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Good for you! I just wonder how you survive without any promos. Also did you lvl them or did you never?