Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay!!! Yipee!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hello, my fellow pirates. I have a cookie for you, and a smoothie. Make yourself comfy in those chairs;I didn't waste 2000 gold for a reason, ya know.
Ok, my first roleplay, be creative!

It was a muggy day on Monquista. Not that Monquista was ever not muggy, but today tempatures went through the ROOF of Monquistan History.
The Forfeited Saint, a new tavern, was crowded with people. A young pirate, named John Rusher, was serving the 12 or so people. Suddenly, a burst of heat struck, knocking the tavern down.

See what you can do with this!

SwashyAmazing Pirate

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello, my fellow pirates. I have a cookie for you, and a smoothie. Make yourself comfy in those chairs;I didn't waste 2000 gold for a reason, ya know.
Ok, my first roleplay, be creative!

It was a muggy day on Monquista. Not that Monquista was ever not muggy, but today tempatures went through the ROOF of Monquistan History.
The Forfeited Saint, a new tavern, was crowded with people. A young pirate, named John Rusher, was serving the 12 or so people. Suddenly, a burst of heat struck, knocking the tavern down.

See what you can do with this!

SwashyAmazing Pirate
A blonde-haired, green-eyed witchdoctor set his mug of yum down angrily, glaring at the Monquistan sky and the visible heat waves coming off of the sandy orange ground. "Here we go again." He muttered. "What's that, the third time this month?" Andrew stood up and cracked his knuckles loudly, then he picked up his staff. He chanted something under his breath, his eyes glowing for a brief moment, then the shack, as if in rewind, re-built itself. The room instantly cooled down, relieving everyone in the tavern.
"Phew. Thanks, Drew!" A brunette musketeer sighed. Her brown eyes laughed. "Show off." Heather murmured under her breath. She adjusted her ponytail, to make her long hair give her neck some relief from the heat. "You know, this place is really cool!" Heather said. "Well, not exactly temperature-wise..."
Andrew raised his eyebrows at his friend. "Did the great Heather Thompson just admit that I did something right for once?"
Heather laughed. "Yeah, for once you actually did something right." She winked at him.
~
OOC: I hope I didn't just ruin some already assigned plot. I hope I did alright with this!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
('The Forfeited Saint', ay. I love the name)

The people scrambled out of the area as the tavern collapsed in a whirlwind of thatch and timbers. John Rusher was knocked to the ground as the nimble monkey patrons made their hasty escapes. He heard the glass shatter and winced. Glass windows were expensive.

As John struggled to avoid the flying debris and stand against the hot wind that swirled around him, he was shocked to hear a voice within the wind. The voice hissed and sighed, but John found he could understand words.

"Free!" came the sibilant voice, which although soft seemed to howl with elation. "Free! Free from my master! Free from my bindings..."

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ok, FYI, I don't actually have a pirate named John Rusher.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Ok, FYI, I don't actually have a pirate named John Rusher.
Lol no problem, I don't actually have a pirate named Andrew either. Heather, Andrew, Jack, and Elizabeth are all characters from a previous story that I was writing about pirates, and I figured that I would bring them to the boards. No shame in not having the actual pirate!