Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few suggestions..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Well, I feel that we pirates should be able to trade the rare loot we obtain from other bosses that we can't use
(Due to the class restrictions on them) to a fellow pirate in need of good gear for their class. Like lets say I have a ring that gives a ability for Buccaneers (Ex. Assassin's Strike) and I have a Buccaneer friend I want to give it to, therefore I can enter a trade session with said Buccaneer and give him the rare loot I obtained for his class.
Also, I would like to see the pet leveling system like in W101. The more leveled your pet gets. The more epics/talents. he gets. This would apply to all pets. Including those who don't start off with an epic.
Another thing would have to be, A place to change our facial, skin,hair and flag.. Because when I started P101. I did my pirate as quick as I could. Not paying much attention to the looks of my pirate.
If all of these could be taken into consideration. that would be great!
Keep on sailing the skyways Pirates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Captain Kenneth on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Well, I feel that we pirates should be able to trade the rare loot we obtain from other bosses that we can't use
(Due to the class restrictions on them) to a fellow pirate in need of good gear for their class. Like lets say I have a ring that gives a ability for Buccaneers (Ex. Assassin's Strike) and I have a Buccaneer friend I want to give it to, therefore I can enter a trade session with said Buccaneer and give him the rare loot I obtained for his class.
Also, I would like to see the pet leveling system like in W101. The more leveled your pet gets. The more epics/talents. he gets. This would apply to all pets. Including those who don't start off with an epic.
Another thing would have to be, A place to change our facial, skin,hair and flag.. Because when I started P101. I did my pirate as quick as I could. Not paying much attention to the looks of my pirate.
If all of these could be taken into consideration. that would be great!
Keep on sailing the skyways Pirates!
Well that little problem of gear we can't use is solved by making a pirate of each class. Then, as long as it doesn't say 'No Trade' you can put it in your shared bank and make things for the others. Otherwise a standard vendor will gladly buy it from you. I just wish they would resell them.