Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class-Only Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2010
Can you stitch a class only-item that is not your class to wear it? There's a swashbuckler-only hat that I love (I'm musketeer) and want to know if I would be able to just stitch it to my current hat as the appearance. Never really cared for the other class-only items, but I really want to have this hat.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Yeah, I believe you can. Just go to the stitching lady (forgot her name ), choose the hat's appearance, then the stats you want for the hat (which should change the class-only thing as well). That should work.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Aibii on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Can you stitch a class only-item that is not your class to wear it? There's a swashbuckler-only hat that I love (I'm musketeer) and want to know if I would be able to just stitch it to my current hat as the appearance. Never really cared for the other class-only items, but I really want to have this hat.
Yes, you can do this. Make the stats the other hat and the appearance the Swashbuckler hat.

Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aibii on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Yes you can. I have done it for that very reason. just put the item in your back pack and use it as the "looks" item. You will not be able to stitch it if you have it down under that stats item.