Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay Party!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Hey guys!

I thought up an awesome idea! How about those Rolelplayers out there come together and join my party!
I'll be happy to invite,
Just Add Bacon
The Highlander Fox
Anne Radcliffe
Thunderchu3008 (Sorry if I got the numbers wrong)
BalancedLife395
D.S. Devereax (I think I spelled that wrong)

If you are a roleplayer and your name isnt up there, you are still invited.
The party is at my house, I can serve refreshments and we can also play PVP.
We can also make another Roleplay, and we start it there and then.
Just post a reply and we will come up with times that would work out with everyone.

See ya!

Fiery Luke Lvl 60 Swashbuckler

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
That sounds awesome! I would love to join, what day and what time? Btw, you can just call me Lizzy. XD I don't have text chat, so most of the time I just see "..." But I imagine I'll have fun anyway. So what's your character's name? Mine is this:

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Yeah.
Lizzy, we are gonna make a time that works out for everyone.
Guess My Name.

FIERY LUKE LVL 60 SWASHBUCKLER

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Cool! I'd like to come (sorry if you didn't know I was in a roleplay, right now I'm only doing number III)

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you, Luke! Sounds like fun. I will be there if I can, though I warn you I have never played PvP before and am likely to be a bad player.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Bikaneri on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys!

I thought up an awesome idea! How about those Rolelplayers out there come together and join my party!
I'll be happy to invite,
Just Add Bacon
The Highlander Fox
Anne Radcliffe
BalancedLife395

Just post a reply and we will come up with times that would work out with everyone.

See ya!

It is an honor to be invited. Devereaux, by the way. I'm free most afternoons starting next week.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
I'd be happy to attend if I can, I just need a time and date and (Sadly) the server location to join. I am not familiar on how these parties work.

Sarcastic Tim Walker 31
Black Wolf Ire 14

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bikaneri on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys!

I'll be happy to invite,
Just Add Bacon
The Highlander Fox
Anne Radcliffe
BalancedLife395

See ya!

Ooh, sounds fun! I'll try and be there! (Just hope it's not while I'm on the road...)

I'm Sneaky Emma, level 55 (or was it 56?) Musketeer. :D

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
That sounds awesome! I would love to join, what day and what time? Btw, you can just call me Lizzy. XD I don't have text chat, so most of the time I just see "..." But I imagine I'll have fun anyway. So what's your character's name? Mine is this:

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~
Can any others come and listen to the wonderful stories that I just KNOW will be told?

Captain
May 16, 2011
I'd love to come! Just one question: Is it a party where we will be doing roleplays or is it a plain party for roleplayers? Just curious.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Both ThunderChu
Emma, when are you going?

Yeah so guys, my name is
YOU GUESSED IT!
Fiery Luke!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I would like to come, the best times for me would be weekend afternoons or weekday evenings.
Scarlet

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Would you mind if a friend of mine came along, too? She's a friend of mine in real life and every time we're on pirate101 we play together, and I would just have such a blast if she came along! In Roleplay II, there was a character named Maria, which I based off of one of the characters of my friend, Bold Malia Kirk. We both have menu chat (and we'll most likely be talking to each other on the phone or with a true friend code) and with her there I won't feel so awkward. She's a crowns player, therefore she's not able to post on the message boards, but she's been reading the roleplays that i've been apart of and she says she really like them. So can my friend please come along?

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bikaneri on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Both ThunderChu
Emma, when are you going?

Yeah so guys, my name is
YOU GUESSED IT!
Fiery Luke!
I just got home today. So yea! On the fourteenth I won't have much luck, gotta go back AGAIN! (Urgh, I'm starting to hate travel....)

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Would you mind if a friend of mine came along, too? She's a friend of mine in real life and every time we're on pirate101 we play together, and I would just have such a blast if she came along! In Roleplay II, there was a character named Maria, which I based off of one of the characters of my friend, Bold Malia Kirk. We both have menu chat (and we'll most likely be talking to each other on the phone or with a true friend code) and with her there I won't feel so awkward. She's a crowns player, therefore she's not able to post on the message boards, but she's been reading the roleplays that i've been apart of and she says she really like them. So can my friend please come along?

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~
Please tell your friend that she can now post on the boards. As long as she has purchased crowns in the last 30 days she can join us. I can't wait to hear what she has to say too.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Everyone who has roleplayed can come.
Just Add Bacon, your friend can come.

So should we start listing times?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bikaneri on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Everyone who has roleplayed can come.
Just Add Bacon, your friend can come.

So should we start listing times?
Yus indeed! I won't be available on the week of the 14th.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sigh, ok, nuff said. I am tempted to add to a roleplay just to sneak in but I won't . Please post any stories you tell. Have fun guys, you really deserve it.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Sigh, ok, nuff said. I am tempted to add to a roleplay just to sneak in but I won't . Please post any stories you tell. Have fun guys, you really deserve it.
Chrissy join anyways.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, JOIN US, PLEASE.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy join anyways.
Thank you MiLady DeWinter, but I will not elbow my way in where I am not invited. It's ok, you guys deserve the fun and the honor. You work really hard on your creations and you deserve the chance to gather collectively and enjoy some time with your peers. I am fine with it. I will be out pounding on some bad guys in the mean time, after all I Am a pirate with a mission

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Thank you MiLady DeWinter, but I will not elbow my way in where I am not invited. It's ok, you guys deserve the fun and the honor. You work really hard on your creations and you deserve the chance to gather collectively and enjoy some time with your peers. I am fine with it. I will be out pounding on some bad guys in the mean time, after all I Am a pirate with a mission
Please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE go to the party, Chrissy! It would truly be an honor if you went!

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Chrissy you can come if you want.
Sorry guys, I have gotten hooked on another game.
This may be my final post.
Someone else can lead the party.
See ya!