Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make a Pirate story!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
Make Your own
Story!
Its simple, just come up with a story about you and your companions.
Real or fake, doesn't matter.
I look forward to what you can come up with!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
CressHall on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Make Your own
Story!
Its simple, just come up with a story about you and your companions.
Real or fake, doesn't matter.
I look forward to what you can come up with!
I'm confused.. Mind doing an example?

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Bart Bellamy was sailing in Port Regal, when all of a sudden a huge Monquistan fleet went at ramming speed toward port. Bart sailed at them and sunk fifty- er, no- a hundred when all of a sudden- by some magical force that defies the laws of everything- he was boarded. They had spearmen up front with crossbowmen hiding while launching flaming arrows all around. Bart got ready to fight when he realized his first mate, Commander Emmett, was nowhere to be found! He grabbed his gun and- with a bit of help from Bonnie Anne, shot the crossbowmen all down. This allowed Egg Shen the chance to run in and take out the spearmen. He took 'em out, one by one. But three more Monquistan Ships boarded! All of a sudden, Bart saw Marleybone ships coming to help. Emmett was leading Redcoats like a baws. So in the end, Bart was the lone hero who saved the day!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
If you search "Dark Dodger" in the tavern section you can read my back story. No one has commented yet so idk if its good or not: