Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Fox and Party!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Congrats for getting 400 posts and the First Mate rank! The party will take place on Saturday August 3rd. If Fox can't make it then I will change it to another date. It will be at 3:00 P.M. EST on the realm Deacon, if that is full then it will be on Raven Eyes, in Avery's Court. Then we can go to Cooper's Roost in Cool Ranch a hour after the party starts. We can party there for 15 minutes, then go to Fox's house till Fox has to go.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 23

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Congrats for getting 400 posts and the First Mate rank! The party will take place on Saturday August 3rd. If Fox can't make it then I will change it to another date. It will be at 3:00 P.M. EST on the realm Deacon, if that is full then it will be on Raven Eyes, in Avery's Court. Then we can go to Cooper's Roost in Cool Ranch a hour after the party starts. We can party there for 15 minutes, then go to Fox's house till Fox has to go.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 23
-blushes- This is the second thread about me I've found! I feel so honored! -blushing like mad- I'm surprised, to say the least! I'll try to make it! And I find it funny that the date selected is literally nineteen days before my birthday.

Ciao!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well, darn. I already created a thread about Fox making it to First Mate the day before you created this post. Oh well, we could either go with this party or the one I made.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
l Harrrrrtely agree. It's about time someone blessed Emma, Highlander Fox back. If anyone deserves a party, she does. Congrats Emma for achieving First Mate. Well done. You have had more posts go flaming hot than anyone I know. x Raises a tankard of yum x To our flaming hot Emma, our Highlander Fox of Avalon

Captain
May 16, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Well, darn. I already created a thread about Fox making it to First Mate the day before you created this post. Oh well, we could either go with this party or the one I made.
Old Scratch that, we can do both!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
-blushes- This is the second thread about me I've found! I feel so honored! -blushing like mad- I'm surprised, to say the least! I'll try to make it! And I find it funny that the date selected is literally nineteen days before my birthday.

Ciao!
I read about the other party for you thread. It's this Saturday, maybe the party I planned can be the afterparty for the people who missed the one this Saturday. Just thinking up some ideas. Hope to see you there!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 24

Captain
May 16, 2011
Puppylove1021 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I read about the other party for you thread. It's this Saturday, maybe the party I planned can be the afterparty for the people who missed the one this Saturday. Just thinking up some ideas. Hope to see you there!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 24
I like how you thought of that. And I agree completely. It should be an afterparty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:

Ciao!
A Birthday Party

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
x Scratchy snaps to attention listening x Did I & I just hear I & I's name taken in vane

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Captain
May 16, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
x Scratchy snaps to attention listening x Did I & I just hear I & I's name taken in vane
Oops, my bad Old Scratch. Do you mind if your name is used in a pun?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Oops, my bad Old Scratch. Do you mind if your name is used in a pun?
OH a pun I & I am quite honored then. One has to be very well known in order for a pun to be understood so I & I Knows you are paying homage. Permission gleefully granted.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
One Eyed Jack thought it was funny how you used his name. It's your new saying. :D I'm gonna go park my ship on the docks and ask people if they want to go to Coopers Roost for a party.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
can the party maybe be moved to the 4th plz, I might have to drive 16 hours for vacation that day

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
can the party maybe be moved to the 4th plz, I might have to drive 16 hours for vacation that day
I might make it that day, maybe it can be on the 5th. I don't have plans for that day.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Sure. We won't mind, right?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'm coming to another party for Emma, the 4th or the 5th is good for me (the 5th is a bank/civic holiday here in Canada). But is the party on the 4th or the 5th?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd like to join another party for Emma, but is the party on the 4th or the 5th? (Really either day works for me, the 5th is a bank/civic holiday here in Canada)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to join another party for Emma, but is the party on the 4th or the 5th? (Really either day works for me, the 5th is a bank/civic holiday here in Canada)
Well last word is the 4th. Could we please have a confirm from Puppylove 1021?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
thx everybody for moving it I wish I could say more but I better get moving 5 hours left

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
but by the time my last message is approved I will be unpacked and ready for a party

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Well last word is the 4th. Could we please have a confirm from Puppylove 1021?
Tomorrow. I forgot to go the one planned for today Shouldn't gone on Wizard101

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Umm well it looks like we were all a bit eager for this party, Small number showed up at Avery's court on August 4th at 3pm Central and started a small party that quickly grew. Now I see that we were all a day early.
I guess we'll just have a party again tomorrow (5th), or today by the time this gets posted.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Hope to see you there!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 34

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
incase you haven't figured it out, I am Robert the lvl 65 poor looking privateer, and btw good game emma, and hank we should do that again sometime