Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctors Only

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! -screams and falls on face-
Oh my soul Anne! you can be such a laugh. I personally find myself torn between the Fire Dancer and, you guessed it, Mormo.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Oh my soul Anne! you can be such a laugh. I personally find myself torn between the Fire Dancer and, you guessed it, Mormo.
*Grins* The -falls on face- part is a signature move learned from Emma , my friend. And yay! Mormo! XD I was beginning to think I was alone in the little watermole witchdoctor being a favorite.

Sadly, though, swashies don't get Mormo, and my witchdoctor character is only level twelve (Thirteen?). Sometimes I go to my witchdoctor character just to see the little guy, and as soon as I'm done with Elizabeth, I'll go to my other characters, Anne Abbot included, and try and level them up some more. Mormo and I shall see you in the Witchdoctor's Sanctum soon.

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

~Anne Abbot, level 12 ~

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
GgorgeTehMagicalPi... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
The promoted Kan Po (or goat guy as I call him) My only problem is he dies too easily...
Yeah he rocks! But I have to agree, he's SQUISHY.

Romantic Hannah Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
*Grins* The -falls on face- part is a signature move learned from Emma , my friend. And yay! Mormo! XD I was beginning to think I was alone in the little watermole witchdoctor being a favorite.

Sadly, though, swashies don't get Mormo, and my witchdoctor character is only level twelve (Thirteen?). Sometimes I go to my witchdoctor character just to see the little guy, and as soon as I'm done with Elizabeth, I'll go to my other characters, Anne Abbot included, and try and level them up some more. Mormo and I shall see you in the Witchdoctor's Sanctum soon.

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

~Anne Abbot, level 12 ~
Ah Anne, it has been too long since we conjured together.
You should really work on Anne if ye can. Mormo can get his first promotion on level 15 and he looks amazing. The next one is level 39 or something (SPOILERS!!!), Moo Manchu curses him! traumatizing though it was for poor Mormo (SPOILERS OVER), he looks Epic. If you ever find time (and theses update waits do give ye that), you might want to work on dear Anne. Witchdoctors can be really fun.

Enjoy the Music Box,

Impish Omar Underwood

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! -screams and falls on face-
Ahhh! I love Mormo too! Although I'm a Swashbuckler at heart, Witchdoctor will have to come close! Mormo is just so... KAWAII!!! >~< (Cute in Japanese. )
Even though I'm not far into the game as a Witchdoctor, I LOVE Mormo! I always have to say, "awwww~," when he says, "Mormo could have done that."

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
GgorgeTehMagicalPi... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
The promoted Kan Po (or goat guy as I call him) My only problem is he dies too easily...
Me - disguised as a Witchdoctor- Hey guys! I'm really new here, so could you tell me what, ya know, a Witchdoctor is all about? -thinks- Once they accept me into their group, I'll use my "persuasive" abilities as a Swashbuckler to find out all their battling secrets!

Me: -as a sharp pain hits my arm- Ow!

First Witchdoctor: You really thought that puny disguise, would fool us, Witchdoctors? I don't think so!

Second Witchdoctor: We've already driven out one Swashbuckler, why not make it two? -grins evilly as she uses some strange Witchdoctor spell to attack me-

Me: -pulls off disguise- Well, it was nice knowin' ya, but I really got to get going! -uses Walk in Darkness to make self invisible-

Second Witchdoctor: -looks around wildly- Hey, where'd she go?

Third Witchdoctor: I don't know but, -picks up something- she left us a note!
The Note: Never underestimate a Swashbuckler!

~Merciless Emma Jenkins