Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reasons to Love Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Actually it was really awesome sauce!!! And OMG how did you know my favorite word!
I wish I can do it again!!! I love catbeard and Gracie!
Oh the clothes were to die for way better than aquilan junk!!! We should meet!!!

Meet me at the Avery server at the isle of fetch docks my name is charming caroline ainsley level 65 witch doctor sorry! I don't have chat! (I'm supposed to!!) hopefully I will soon! I accidentally put the wrong age

THNX for bringing me awesomesauce memories of marleybone!! - charming caroline ainsley

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone! What's not to like? I am really deep into Brt. history Kingsisle hit the bullseye with the war era feel and the " troubles ". I was like "whoa awesome" when I got to fight Rooke by the side of Adml. Nelson!!!
Ta for the tea and tarts.
E Devereaux

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but the JOKES They were hilarious. Like the arguing about the piston and then rat beard said "what's a piston" and then Gracie just sighs. But my favorite one is from a quest not many people have done. It's the fish and a chips one you can get from the dog by the canary. At the end ratbeard talks about how and let me quote from memory (maybe not totally accurate and this is part) "back in skull island we call them French fries, and in Polaris (how does ratbeard know this, makes you think.?) they just call them fries (I think it's that) then el toro says "interesting, what do they call sandwiches? " (ratbeard and know this one is right) "le sandwich" I just laughed out loud when I heard that, Also there's Mann the bounty hunter (aka in real life dogg the bounty hunter.)

-Jack nightgale (still hitting the books! And I said I would post here and there right... Wait Did I? i think I remember something about a pie and a whoopie cushion, I'll check.) but anyways Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i loved marleybone! here are some of my reasons

1 catbeard's trial

2 catbeard

3 did i already said catbeard?

4 gracie and her epic war golem

5 beachead

6 rooke and bishop

7 when el toro and ratbeard were getting confused my gracie

8 giant gallons

9 ratbeard and bonnie anne promte

10 THE SKYWAY!

10 good reasons to love marleybone

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
We gonna do big ben
We can't go to Marleybone. We can go to the WORLD, but not Marleybone, as in, Marleybones capital, the CITY. Which is a huge downer I wanted to see Marleybone ( capital) so bad.