Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am stuck on three missions ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2013
Good Afternoon everyone ,

I am trying to complete three mission but I do not where to go because at the bottom of my screen I have
the question mark? number 1) is where is Mr .Finch at so I can talk to him? 2) How do I get back into port
regal and what world is it at? 3) How do I access the haunted highway to complete the next mission?

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I don't remember a Mr. Finch so I can't help you there. What Quests are you working on? If you told us the Quest names, we could help you better.

You also don't mention what your level is or which Pirate type you are playing which can make a difference also.

Usually, when you have a Question Mark for the Helper Arrow, it means that you don't have access yet to that area yet.

The only way I know to get into Port Regal is from the Tradewinds Skyway in Skull Island and you have to get the Quest for Port Regal in Cool Ranch. I forget if you have to beat Tumbleweed first or not. Until you complete the Port Regal Quests, you can't get into the Haunted Skyway.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
bigdadof7 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Good Afternoon everyone ,

I am trying to complete three mission but I do not where to go because at the bottom of my screen I have
the question mark? number 1) is where is Mr .Finch at so I can talk to him? 2) How do I get back into port
regal and what world is it at? 3) How do I access the haunted highway to complete the next mission?
1. Mr. Flinch is in the Hope & Anchor tavern in Port Regal.

2. Port Regal is in the Skull Island Skyways. If you are leaving Skull Island docks turn left and get in the yellow windlane that takes you toward Puerto Mico and Scrimshaw in the Tradewinds Skyway. Once you enter the Tradewinds Skyway move over into the left pink windlane and cut back to the left of Puerto Mico. Your map should show you the entrance into the Port Regal Skyway.

3. To get to the Haunted Skyway you will need to get back into the stormgate to Cool Ranch which is located in the Flotsam Skyway by the Waponi Wu Volcano. You will arrive in Cooper's Roost and can take the pink Windlane and follow it in either direction to the Haunted Skyway.

Also as a reminder you can check your quest log and each quest should let you know which skyway/world you need to be in to complete it.

Good luck! :)

~SM~