Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random NPCs?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
I was curious about this, so I had to ask - what's with the Norbert Argleston NPC in the Lyceum in Nova Aquila? Is he part of a quest or what?

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Hmmm, interesting question. I am sure he is there for a reason and if you finish Aquila and have not talked to him, I bet you might have missed something.

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Darth JT on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm, interesting question. I am sure he is there for a reason and if you finish Aquila and have not talked to him, I bet you might have missed something.
I was hoping a dev would answer this, but thanks anyways. I've finished Aquila, and I'm trying to complete as many side-quests as possible to find the answer...GAH.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I know some of those of the Silent Minority are part of promotion quests so it takes a bit to get to them. Only my theory.

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I know some of those of the Silent Minority are part of promotion quests so it takes a bit to get to them. Only my theory.
Thanks, but it still doesn't quite solve THAT mystery....it seems that there are a bunch of NPCs that are unused - the Argonauts, Norbert Argleston, etc.

If a dev could answer if Norbert Argleston is in a side-quest or something, that would be nice...

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ok, yes you will eventually talk to him, he is not just there for decoration.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
It's probably a spinoff of Harold Argleston (Wizard101) and Desmond Argleston (P101). I think it's kinda funny.