Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop"s Loot Questions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
I have been fighting Bishop for the past 3 days roughly 41 battles now and i noticed something.

He has never dropped anything other then weapons only the chest gives gear but you need crowns for the chest.

I posted on central on this but only thing that someone said they ever got gear wise was his glasses.

So i am wondering was this meant to happen that Bishop doesn't drop gear just weapons and (maybe) his outfit?

If this was meant to happen maybe KI could change this? Each boss so far drops gear minus bishop and bishop is one of the best places to farm for witchdoctor gear.Sure the instance is a bit long to farm but its farmable none the less.

If he does drop all gear that can be obtained via the chest i don't understand how after 41 battles i have yet to see any gear outside of his staff which i now have 3 of. I can't be that unlucky on just one boss out of the whole game

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Underdog drops the exact same things as Bishop with exception to special boss items such as Bishops hat, glasses, staff, etc. But they are the same in regards to standard no auction items with power cards on them and Underdog takes about 5 minutes per chest compared to Bishop who takes over an hour per chest.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Sp4zRX on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Underdog drops the exact same things as Bishop with exception to special boss items such as Bishops hat, glasses, staff, etc. But they are the same in regards to standard no auction items with power cards on them and Underdog takes about 5 minutes per chest compared to Bishop who takes over an hour per chest.
I'll check it out but the wiki doesn't have the same items dropping for these 2 bosses what little items are shown.

Looking for Swami's slippers WD boots that have The Big Guns skill that i know drop from Bishop's chest so lets hope Underdog drops them also.

lol Bishop doesn't take me over a hour to run after so many fights i have it down to just under 40mins

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
The wiki is not a very good guide to farming. Its no where near complete. A good general understanding of how the loot tables work is much better.

As far as no auction equipment with power cards go, each loot table consists of a given level for either clothing (hats, boots, and outfits) or amulets (rings, charms, and totems). So wherever one lvl 50 no auction clothing drops, all the others will too. Bosses share loot tables and only special boss items are added to the tables to make them unique.

There are some exceptions to this like Lo Pan for example who has a very odd loot table that it pulls from but bosses with loot tables like Lo Pan are very rare. 99% of all bosses follow the rule I mentioned above.

I did see some privateer boots I wanted that were dropping from Bishop but applied this knowledge of loot tables and went to find them from Underdog. Low and behold, there they were.

Best of luck!