Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help needed!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
Hello me and my friend are on the same quest even together we can not complete it can someone help us its in skull island

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
adventurerpirate on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello me and my friend are on the same quest even together we can not complete it can someone help us its in skull island
What quest are you working on? I am sure the helpful clan here can give you some great tips.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
What quest are you working on? I am sure the helpful clan here can give you some great tips.
i am on the waponi wu volcano dungeon where ratbeard is in

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
If you want help in game, I'll be at the Kraken Skulls Tavern tonight at about 6:30 - 7:00 eastern on vadima realm.

Red Scarlet Kidd

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Oops, sorry please ignore my last post, I forgot that I'm under a skyway restriction.(Troggie Slingshot + Atomic Yum + Avery's Villa = Nothing Good)

Red Scarlet Kidd

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pick a time where you can be by the Skull Island fountain in Avery's Court in Vadima realm and if it works time wise I will meet you there with my level 20 swashbuckler. She is my youngest so that's as close to your level that I can get. I think it takes all the fun out of it if I show up as a level 65 and blow everyone away . As it is I will be able to seriously kick some waponi tush. I live in the Central time zone so try to factor that although I won't have to work around work hours as I am disabled. Since we have to wait for moderators pick a time for the next day that you are posting on. Look for Golden Christina. It will be nice meeting you.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
adventurerpirate on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
i am on the waponi wu volcano dungeon where ratbeard is in
I stick to the same strategy for the majority of my battles. I always attack the weakest enemy first. This makes it so when the enemies attack, there are less of your companions taking more damage. If you can, spend the first turn using Buffs for your companions. Let the enemies come to you. Since you're a low level, I am not sure if you have any Buff Powers. Just let them come to you.

Happy Questing! Lvl 65