Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

character stuck in log in

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2012
my user is danhero15 and my privateer name is fearless oran jones

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Try defragmenting your hard disk.

Next, if that didn't work, uninstal Pirate101 using the Control Panel, delete all folders related to Pirate101, restart your computer, and re-install Pirate101.

If that doesn't work, contact Support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark). It can take between 12 to 48 hours for them to get back to you, so be patient.

Administrator
It appears Customer Support has helped you resolve this issue. Please respond to your support ticket if you have any further character issues.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 19, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
It appears Customer Support has helped you resolve this issue. Please respond to your support ticket if you have any further character issues.
So I emailed support@pirate101.com, because this same exact thing happened to me at least 9 times and I just resolve it by teleporting to a friend that is in the area that I cant get into which is making my character glitch, so hopefully they patch this glitch. One last question, will they respond to me using email or what? thanks

Administrator
deadeye matthew on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
So I emailed support@pirate101.com, because this same exact thing happened to me at least 9 times and I just resolve it by teleporting to a friend that is in the area that I cant get into which is making my character glitch, so hopefully they patch this glitch. One last question, will they respond to me using email or what? thanks
Yes, they will respond to you in email. You may want to double check your junk mail folder in case a response went there by accident.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*