Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witch Hunter Answers

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Do you think that the Epic Witch Hunter is a waste of time? Well you are wrong! Witch Hunter doesn't just attack an enemy using magic, it makes the Witch Hunter attack a ton stronger. I have it on my Old Scratch, and he usually does around 200 damage. With Witch Hunter, his normal attack did over 600. That's not even epic. Witch Hunter also effects the enemies stats for his upcoming attack. It extremely lowers the damage of the magic attack. An enemy dealt a mere 20 damage to Old Scratch. Don't ignore this Epic! It can come in very handy.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 64

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
DrParrot on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Do you think that the Epic Witch Hunter is a waste of time? Well you are wrong! Witch Hunter doesn't just attack an enemy using magic, it makes the Witch Hunter attack a ton stronger. I have it on my Old Scratch, and he usually does around 200 damage. With Witch Hunter, his normal attack did over 600. That's not even epic. Witch Hunter also effects the enemies stats for his upcoming attack. It extremely lowers the damage of the magic attack. An enemy dealt a mere 20 damage to Old Scratch. Don't ignore this Epic! It can come in very handy.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 64
I completely agree with you, up to a point. witch hunter does do an extremely increased amount of damage, and it lowers the enemy's stats, but unless its PvP, it only is helpful in certain situations. there are a very limited number of witch mobs, meaning that W.H. only works in a very limited number of circumstances. I put witch hunter on my Uga Buga, who I don't use that much outside of his main purpose which is when I have to face off against a witch, (ex: Bishop, Satyrs) I have him ready to hunt them down.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Elemutation on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I completely agree with you, up to a point. witch hunter does do an extremely increased amount of damage, and it lowers the enemy's stats, but unless its PvP, it only is helpful in certain situations. there are a very limited number of witch mobs, meaning that W.H. only works in a very limited number of circumstances. I put witch hunter on my Uga Buga, who I don't use that much outside of his main purpose which is when I have to face off against a witch, (ex: Bishop, Satyrs) I have him ready to hunt them down.
It is true, but in the next world, there should be plenty of Witch Doctors. ;)

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
being a witchdoctor myself, I HATE it when I have to fight enemies with this power. True it is hard to trigger, but when it does, it is Deadly! I personally think this is a very useful investment.

Impish Omar Underwood