Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Avery

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
This question has been on my mind ever since we first met Captain Avery. Who seems to be only using us as a collector of map pieces and various treasures. But, how do we know we can %100 trust him. I mean, He only uses us to help find El Dorado and its mysterious treasures. But how do we know, that once we set foot on El Dorado, that Avery will just let us take the gold in El Dorado. Because as I can tell, Avery is living on the high life, he's got all this treasure and gold. But who says he doesn't want more?
Either way, it all adds up to. How do we know we can trust this fellow. I mean, after all. He is a pirate and could just be putting on a show for us, by acting like our friend. When on the inside, He's just waiting to take El Dorado's treasure for himself.
I want to thank the staff of KingIsle for putting this question in my head, with all the sly characters they have in the game, both good and bad.
Dead-Eye Kenneth
Level 57 Musketeer.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Captain Kenneth on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
This question has been on my mind ever since we first met Captain Avery. Who seems to be only using us as a collector of map pieces and various treasures. But, how do we know we can %100 trust him. I mean, He only uses us to help find El Dorado and its mysterious treasures. But how do we know, that once we set foot on El Dorado, that Avery will just let us take the gold in El Dorado. Because as I can tell, Avery is living on the high life, he's got all this treasure and gold. But who says he doesn't want more?
Either way, it all adds up to. How do we know we can trust this fellow. I mean, after all. He is a pirate and could just be putting on a show for us, by acting like our friend. When on the inside, He's just waiting to take El Dorado's treasure for himself.
I want to thank the staff of KingIsle for putting this question in my head, with all the sly characters they have in the game, both good and bad.
Dead-Eye Kenneth
Level 57 Musketeer.
He could be a secret agent of the Armada but Boochbeard and Gandry didn't know about it. If they find out if he is a spy, they would fight with us and would gain them as companions! Universal of course!