Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spiral vacation

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I'm going on vacation in a couple days and I had an idea: what world of the spiral would you guys want to go on vacation? (This includes ALL worlds, even mentioned ones.) Mine would probably be Marleybone. I like the world itself and the music.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would visit them all. What an amazing cruise that would be

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
I would maybe Vacation between aquila (it's a beautiful relaxing place) or celestia so i can enjoy the land beaches and water and sun shine ......
Wait, why the water moles angry?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I would like these vacation spots.
Well I wish I could visit Azteca but the Spiral News told us that the asteroid Xibabla struck like Eaggilies spear!
Skull Island is um ... a nice place but I've been there allot!
Mooshu is so green and peaceful!
Marleybone with it's doggies! ARF ARF!
Valencia with the Unicorns and clockworks which I do hate!
Aquila because of the epics of Blind Homer
Celestia due to it's nice beaches.
Avalon because it's so lush and green like MOOSHU!
Those are the worlds which I would like to visit or wanted to visit but I already visited them.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I would vacation in Valencia. Valencia still has some beautiful islands to rest on. Kane may be a heartless tyrant, but I know he wouldn't destroy ALL of Valencia. Of coarse then there is Avalon, it would be nice to visit a world with so many nice people.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Personally, I'd stick with the heat of Cool Ranch or the perpetual night of Marleybone!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Clestia ( I don't know how to spell that ) For 4 reasons
  1. It's the only world that I'm NOT a criminal In ( for now )
  2. Nice beaches
  3. Romba could see his family
  4. I could create the greatest water mole army in the whole spiral!!!!! and rule the spiral and then get Ice cream to celebrate

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I would vist valencia,BEARheim(as the completionist and mediocrist would say and you may yar this comment if you get the refrence),and albion

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I would vist valencia,BEARheim(as the completionist and mediocrist would say and you may yar this comment if you get the refrence),and albion
Sorry I don't get it but hey I like Grizzlehim

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Avalon: it has lovely wether and a rich feudal culture

Marleybone: the world in general is a symphony of beauty and invention( not to mention the amazing music it has in both games)

Aquilla:Troy is beautiful and i love the art

Captain
May 16, 2011
Here are some I'd like to go on vacation to.....
Rajah: It sounds like India and such. I like places similar to India.
Avalon: It's a wonderful place if you ask me, and I get to visit a King.
Grizzleheim: It's the sort of place that you can relax for what seems like forever..........