Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trojan Mouse Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Here's a thread about one of the most coolest dungeons in Aquila! I also like the idea they made it a mouse and El toro wanted it to be a horse!

Information about the dungeon:

The Trojan Mouse dungeon is a dungeon located in Illios, Aquila. The snakes take the mouse in as a gift but they don't know that people are in there until they come out.
It's really fun and really challenging

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bengalstar on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Here's a thread about one of the most coolest dungeons in Aquila! I also like the idea they made it a mouse and El toro wanted it to be a horse!

Information about the dungeon:

The Trojan Mouse dungeon is a dungeon located in Illios, Aquila. The snakes take the mouse in as a gift but they don't know that people are in there until they come out.
It's really fun and really challenging
They made it a Mouse because they love mouses. Also Toro wanted it be a horse because A. He loved to ride horses or B. Our Pirate told him about Troy.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
They made it a Mouse because they love mouses. Also Toro wanted it be a horse because A. He loved to ride horses or B. Our Pirate told him about Troy.
And I had to hurry up this post because I had to get off and it's good thing they appear almost immediately. I like that!

Community Leader
I thought this Trojan Mouse was the best part of Aquila. It gave me that Pixar/Disney feel I was looking for from the beginning of Aqulia. I was really shocked once we got to ride in it . Does anyone know if your in a group if the whole group is in the same mouse?

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I thought this Trojan Mouse was the best part of Aquila. It gave me that Pixar/Disney feel I was looking for from the beginning of Aqulia. I was really shocked once we got to ride in it . Does anyone know if your in a group if the whole group is in the same mouse?
I did this quest with two other people and all 3 of us got to ride inside the mouse and move freely about together. Of course we all had to get INTO the dungeon through the same trap door.

I just loved how they kept telling us to shut up or we would be heard!

~SM~

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I loved this dungeon, almost all of it had me laughing. It was so cool to be able to actually ride in the mouse with our crew. Very cool.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I want to know where the other eagles that were inside the mouse with me were, while my crew and I took a couple arrows to the face.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
This dungeon is great. The battles are hard, (that's a good thing for me) it has nice designs, and the theme when battling the ophidians are great

Ensign
Oct 20, 2009
El Toro wanted it to be a Horse because he's in love with Mustang Sally.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pietoro on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
El Toro wanted it to be a Horse because he's in love with Mustang Sally.
Well being a noble he would also go for the noble creature and he feels a horse is much more noble than a mouse, although I am sure that he is due a thorough trouncing from Reep A Cheep for saying such a thing.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
it would have been cooler if we saw eaglees fall