Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Teleport.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2012
Okay this happens rarely, but when I teleport off or on my ship I sometimes.. Well.. Teleport "on air". I get sent to a location that is somewhat far away from my ship but I cannot move and it is "on air". The solution I have is to teleport back to Life Fountain, which is fine. This isn't much of an issue and I usually get a good chuckle off of it. I wonder if this ever happened to anyone else?

George Armstrong; Buccaneer; Level 14

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Pirate9492 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Okay this happens rarely, but when I teleport off or on my ship I sometimes.. Well.. Teleport "on air". I get sent to a location that is somewhat far away from my ship but I cannot move and it is "on air". The solution I have is to teleport back to Life Fountain, which is fine. This isn't much of an issue and I usually get a good chuckle off of it. I wonder if this ever happened to anyone else?

George Armstrong; Buccaneer; Level 14
yea i have had it happen before.

I even had it happen just by going from one map to another.

Administrator
You might also try logging out to the Character Select Screen and back in to the game, which should help reset your character's location.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
This has been known to happen.

Its a known glitch that many have experienced.
One of those issues that doesnt seem to be harming much, im sure they will eventually find it and fix it up!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea it happens to me every once in a while and sometimes I get sent to the most beautiful locations, I get some amazing screenprints that way

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It happened today when I ported to a friend on her ship. I was floating in the skyway, with puddle patterns around my feet and my flying pet making ripples in water that was not there. I ported to her again and it worked.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
It happened today when I ported to a friend on her ship. I was floating in the skyway, with puddle patterns around my feet and my flying pet making ripples in water that was not there. I ported to her again and it worked.
hello i am wanting to tell you about some new worlds you may want to think abut. first there is a world that is called Hipotuma. this place is filled with sharks, alligators, hippose, and talking fish! but be warned it is the most deadly place on the game! the guys know ho to become invisible to where you cant touch them till they strike. so i say BE WARNED! please reply if "you like or hate"