Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marcus Fox quest, Anarchy in MB

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2010
i received this quest, and it said one of the rewards is Gracie Conrad, level 54, junior engineer. I already have Gracie Conrad, I thought maybe she would be promoted by this quest, but she has not, I just completed the quest and she is still a level 54 Junior Engineer. But she does have the Golem now in her talents. Everything else she already did, the second chance, bladestorm, and vengence strike. Not sure if she had repel borders, if she did not, that has also been added. Just a suggestion, but maybe since she is a Junior Engineer when you get her, and one or two things have been added to talents, to make less confusing when you see her as a reward, maybe she can be labeled a Senior Engineer? Not sure if I ever welcomed her to my crew, but I know she was in it, I could move her around where all companions were.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
SuriDreamwhisper on May 27, 2013 wrote:
i received this quest, and it said one of the rewards is Gracie Conrad, level 54, junior engineer. I already have Gracie Conrad, I thought maybe she would be promoted by this quest, but she has not, I just completed the quest and she is still a level 54 Junior Engineer. But she does have the Golem now in her talents. Everything else she already did, the second chance, bladestorm, and vengence strike. Not sure if she had repel borders, if she did not, that has also been added. Just a suggestion, but maybe since she is a Junior Engineer when you get her, and one or two things have been added to talents, to make less confusing when you see her as a reward, maybe she can be labeled a Senior Engineer? Not sure if I ever welcomed her to my crew, but I know she was in it, I could move her around where all companions were.
All it does is give her the war golem which she had to start with during test realm then had it taking away.

They changed it a few days before updating to live realm so not alot of us had a chance to check how the changed worked.Since by then alot of us was already in Aquila and had finished the Anarchy quest.

I guess it could be changed to a picture of the War Golem instead of Gracie oooorrrrrr they could fix it so when you mouse over the picture of Gracie on the quest it shows the war golem in the skills area under her picture which it doesn't or didn't when i did the quest a few days ago

Ensign
Nov 10, 2010
Thanks so much for explaining that to me, makes a lot more sense to me now. But I do believe it should show some difference instead of just listing her again, it makes it look like a glitch of some kind. And if people choose quests by what is being offered, they might think there are two ways to get her, and not accept the quest.