Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

:D Thank you so much!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Me: Avery has new missions for us!
The Crew and Me: YEA!

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Yes, a big thanks to the developers, artists, sound-ists, writers, and so many others that continue to make this game great!!!
Brass Leo Hornigold - Level 23

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Aye maties! After finishing Marleybone all I can say is....OUTSTANDING!!! This world is fantastic. The quests were great and the finale against Rooke was top notch. The companions talk a lot more and their remarks and conversations had me laughing out loud.....yes I guess I lol'ed. This world is also by far the best looking of them all. It is very rich and the ambient activity adds a lot to the game experience. I couldn't be more satisfied. Now I'm off to conquer Aquila. Great job!

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class Swashbuckling World Champion Supreme

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I also want to thank KI for their amazing games. I really enjoy Marleybone and I can't want to go to Aquila!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I also wish to chime in and express my delight in Marleybone as well. I love all the NPCs, such variety --I especially love the sweeping Corgie and Fox women, and the Fox women in their pleasing 1780s-ish clothes. Indeed I especially like the inclusion of more females, though of course I love the variety of males as well. The streets, the lovely wood-frame homes, the period bedrooms and inviting hearths, the kitchens (I love early kitchens) -- it all feels like a place you might love to live in. Except perhaps the sewers -- which are also beautiful! The music is also beautiful and evocative. And of course I love the story! The level of threat is bumped up a notch, which makes it exciting. So drama, beauty, danger, humor... Marleybone has it all!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I love this world. The artwork is fantastic, the story lines are entertaining, the battles are mostly just right. Well done KI, I really think Marleybone was worth the wait.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Sniper Rose on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Me: Avery has new missions for us!
The Crew and Me: YEA!
ya it was due - same with wizard it needs an update thats past due. the special stuff in may dont count. to keep customer subscribed you need new content. p101 was very short lived for me within a week i stopped my sub had all the best gear max level etc. Same deal is coming again, i am max level etc companions are near max but since there is so much more to do ill stay subbed longer. All there is to do really is farm for gear :-)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Now that one of my pirates has battled her way to Marleybone, I have to say, in terms of appearance and atmosphere, it is far and away my favorite world that KI has done for either Wizard101 of Pirate101. The dark, foggy streets and the architecture perfectly capture the flavor of of an 18th century port - exactly what I want in a pirate game. Love it! Thanks, KI - and more of the same, please!

-Indigo